1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The SP Order of Ancientness 2006

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Harbourboy, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

2. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

OK, here's a scary one: I just figured out most American professional football players are not just young enough to be my children - some of them are young enough to be my grandchildren.

Oh, my. Where's my walker?

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I'm still the same group as when I joined. The 22-29 group.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Good a few more folks answered the poll.

We have 37 people 21 or under.

We have 57 people 22 or over.

Hokay, what does that prove? Heh, I have no idea but am sure there is a deep philosophical something there.

Hail, Friend Tak, the eternal youth. :)

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Oh I will never ever grow up. ;)

6. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Gimmie 8 months and I'll shift that balance by one, Nakia. I guess most members just are here for the Infinity Engine game forums, they have one problem, they post once, they get the answer to their question, they say thanks, they leave, thread continues for 5 pages as people argue over the particulars of the question and the definition of the answer.

Then Splunge yells at us to get off his lawn.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    If the vast majority is younger than the minority it must mean that... People are generaly younger in SP. That must be it yes.

You sure HB only 1% of active member? Is there THAT many people that joined SP?

And what is the defenition of an active member anyway? I've gone and came back about twice on SP, am I an active?

8. Abomination Gems: 26/31

You're posting. You're active :p

When you don't post for an extended period of time (I don't know what an extended period of time is, lets say a month) then you were inactive for that month.

You know what it means, we just can't explain it ;)

9. Ofelix

Media:
    You mean like the Cadbury caramilk ? Or Splunge's Lawn?

10. Abomination Gems: 26/31

Exactly, yet Splunge's Lawn is something nobody can understand, it's not just the people of this boards who don't understand it.

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hey!

Garden Gnomes. Pink Flamigos. Dead spots from Harbourboy peeing on my lawn.

What's not to understand?

Now go to your room and don't come out until I call you for dinner.

:p

12. Ofelix

Media:
    Awww no fair! I don't wanna go.

13. Abomination Gems: 26/31

Yeah! You can't make me!

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME! *sob*

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Splunge's lawn is no mystery. The key is the depleted uranium he fertilizes it with - I mean, grass that green ain't normal.

(Psst, Splunge, I heard depleted plutonium would be even more effective)

15. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hey, how did the RBP migrate into the Sorcerous Sundries forum??

Oh, wait, it didn't. Post something with a vague semblence of being on topic please.

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Spoken like an Old Fart (or Moderator).

:p

OK, something with a vague semblence of being on topic ... umm, how's this:

Currently, in the top (ie. important, ie. oldest) categories, there are 13 of us. Lucky 13.

SP is doooooomed.

:evil:

17. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nah, son, it is just maturing. SP has grown up. :geezer:

18. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Well I'm confused (sign of my age). I though Splunge, Old One and Nakia were all in the top-top bracket (56+), yet there are only two votes.

Which of you is only pretending to be old? (Or are so old you forgot you hadn't voted yet?)

:p :p

19. Nakia

Media:
    :D Fraid, Splunge, has lost his :geezer: title. Sorry about that, youngen. But he is still the Founding Father of the AOoOF for which you have to be over 40 to be eligible.

20. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

The rest of us are shadowed and lurking.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.