1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Who hates all of these pointless polls?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by SlimShogun, Sep 10, 2002.

1. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I've noticed a bunch of pointless polls recently on SP, and anyone who posts one is just plain silly. Who's with me?

[Disclaimer: You should be able to figure this one out.]

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 23 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Who hates all of these pointless polls? (23 votes.)

Who hates all of these pointless polls? (Choose 1)
    * I do. Whoever posts one is just plain silly. - 22% (5)
    * I don't. Polls for everyone! - 78% (18)

2. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

gee slim, is this poll counted as one of those silly ones? please, please, please, i need to know. :D

3. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Shady why poll a poll on silly poll's?
    This is probably the most silly poll cause its a poll on silly poll's!

4. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

to post a poll on a silly poll to poll people about a silly poll and to check a poll what poll results are :D :D :D :D

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Then again, we dohave to consider this. This is the Whatnots and i suppose most polls reguardless of their point should be acceptable. Unless it is a poll designed to flame or attack aparticular race, sex, colour etc.

EG. Do you think English people are idiots?

That kind of poll i wouldn't take, not because i am myself English ( or welsh :) ) but because it isin a sense a flame.

Oh yeah, Iwouldn't expect it to be open very long

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Nah i like silly posts and polls. The boards might get very boring without them.

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Since this seems to be targeted at the whole boards, not just Whatnots, I'm moving it to SS.

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Is this a shralpesque ironic protest or merely curiosity?

To be honest, I quite like them. :bigeyes:

9. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I think Slim is bored or has run out of fodder. But once again he made me laugh!

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Polls, polls, polls :rolling:

I like all polls and topics :grin:

However pointless ;)

11. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I like all polls. doesn't matter how useless they are (probably because I'm somewhat useless myself :( ).

12. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It seems like you're loosing Slim... :p
    We all like poles and threads no mater if they are pointless. For me these are just one more reason to spam :grin: .

13. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] I'm not loosing anything, although my pants are a tad big...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.