1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Who would you be?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by The Soul Forever Seeking, Oct 9, 2002.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Just Thought I'd update it. Seems that not too many people are of average build, or have cubes for bodies. The most is again a tie, between Dak'kon and, surprise surprise, The Nameless One.
    Ignus has three. It seems we trio have been put on the back burners. I realize that I've been a dope. What if they couldn't get the same voice actors? Then anyone could be Morte or Nordom, given that they sound good doing the sarcastic/computational voice.

You know, Nameless has had thousands of years to bodybuild. You'd think he'd be like one of those disgustingly massive guys from Mr.Olympia. Ick. Fortunately, he is just the somewhat big ugly loveable Immortal whose scowl we have all grown to love.

3. Thraxx Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I would probably be Dak'kon. It realy helps that he and I are of the same build... and all that philosophical stuff that Dak'kon sputs whenever he opens his mouth is just what happens when I talk most of the time... And I can probably do some of the swordplay things he does... The only problem is his lack of hair on the head and his hair on the face...

4. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'd be Fall-from-Grace. Annah's cool and all, but you know, I think the tail would be too much for me, and her leather's too revealing. I much prefer Grace's ladyish style. Not to mention that her skirt and bodice is simple, yet hot at the same time.

5. Klonz Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The Nameless One. You have cool tattoos. You can regenerate at an amazing rate. You can be a high level multi class Fighter/Mage. You have made some powerful enemies, but you can't die so who cares. :D

6. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I would be Ebb Creakknees. But if I have to choose one from the list, it would be Morte.

7. Pyro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I would be Vhailor because i have the same sense of Justice over compassion that he does.

8. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'd want to be Ignus. Although he isn't my favorite character, he's got this certain coolness. (Probably has to do with the flames). Besides, I have the perfect voice. :)

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Well, now that I think about it there are far too few females in PS:T. I'm not really an Annah, FFG isn't really me either, but I'm more FFG-ish than Annah-ish.

10. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

<OFF TOPIC> I just noticed that some of my posts were moved back. I haven't checked back here since late November, and yet it says I posted (not edited) one of my updates on December 3rd. Is something wrong with the server's dates or something?

<BACK ON TOPIC>

You know, Silverblade raises a good point. People can be like non-party people too. Generic townsfolk. I know some people that are vaguely like the Lady of Pain.

Too bad the poll would have to have hundreds of choices Also, not enough people would know all of them, and too many are physically similar. (How many people in Torment looked like townsperson #1? There were about four townsperson models.) Besides, if we did the generic people, we'd probably get one or two votes max for most of them, and some would stay at zero.

11. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Morte, because I have that strange charm of his that makes people like me :p . I'm a lot funnier than him though ;) .

12. enigma Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] definitely Annah for me. Might not quite have the body for that jerkin, but I've got the sarcastic attitude. FFG has too much patience and calm-ishness imo, plus thieves are badass, lol

13. X Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I picked nameless one because I think i would play his part well.. His whole demeanor and attitude (a neutral him and not a brute :) )

[ January 16, 2003, 21:57: Message edited by: X ]

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm more like Morte but I would probably play Ignus. I'd get a kick outta saying "Burrrrrrn" :D

15. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Ignus :evil:

16. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I suppose I'd like to be Morte... Well, the senses of humor are a bit different, and I'd really need to shape up to get that skinny (more like an acid bath, really). Still, I think I could cut it.
    As far as NPC's are concerned, hmmm. It's been a while since I played this game last, but I think I might try that demon Trias made do only good :) . Oh, maybe also Xacariah or the paranoid incarnation - the latter only after 1-2 sleepless days and some controlled substances. After all, it's not easy being an adorable, paranoid psycho. Plus, you gotta work on your backstabs ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.