1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] No one word spam, the rest pretty much goes.

[ October 03, 2003, 23:03: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    let's try again!

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Someone needs to deduct the average lifespan of one of these threads.

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    stupid pop-ups are going to cost me first response!

... or not! :roll:

5. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I got the 4th post!

And the Sorcerers Place Member Items Mod is BACK!
    (From it's grave, my projects_frozen folder)

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Nice, 5th post for me this time. New record for me. And I got the last post in RB#13! Sweet :D

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    doh! 6th place! I want to learn german, does anybody know a site to learn the basis? please either french-german or english-german. Oh and don't ask me why, because I just don't know I just want to speak german...

Yesterday I watched Home alone I and II, man such memory, They were my childhood movie!

NO!, Deaphon you took my 5 th place :wail:

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    At the very present moment, I'm thankful for the infatuation. Quite healthier than believing in Harlequin stuff, isn't it? Wonder what she thinks, though. Must ask her some day. Damn she's so nice, and kind, and pretty etc, if only I weren't empty. Perhaps I'd even love her.

Don't take me too seriously, though. There was a promo on Czech Pilsner and they were also giving free Sherry to every order. I, however, succeeded in frying five eggs with ham and onion without cutting or burning myself, so I pass as sober, but one could argue if I'm truly and fully credible at this very point in time. Most probably that's a special feature of Knight of Everfull Chalice (there are only two and only one is a warrior) So hungry... I hardly ever feel hungry. After those five eggs, I feel like eating those two sausages too. Fortunately, there's still some onion. Sausage fried shouldn't go without onion, don't you think? I still refuse to drink milk, though. I don't like milk. Perhaps with cocoa, but I don't feel like drinking cocoa. Maybe a mocca, but then it's midnight, so I shouldn't really drink coffee. I think I'll stick with sausage and tea with lemon. Where's Sorvo when you need him? :(

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

We should mke a competition ... whoever is the first to reply after Tal makes this thread wins :p

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good night. See you soon. Time to sleep. Wonder what nightmare is scheduled on today. Take care. I'll come back in the morning (my time zone, GMT+1).

11. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

What is the real point to these "Random Babbling Posts"? I'm thinking it's a way to harvest posts and get better gems or larger numbers... oooooh, larger numbers :money:

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Sniper: What do you mean, "should make"? That competition already exists, it's just nothing official. ;) :roll:

13. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Poop, I am too slow to get the first one.

14. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@Eze (and Daephon): I live with my watch on. See I'm obsessed with time. When I was really little (like two or three) I used to sit there and watch the digital clock in my Mom's room. No like seriously I did. That's probably like my earliest memories... lying there at night bored out of my mind watching that clock. I used to find it fascinating how the numbers would change and yeah. . . don't ask. Anyways I always need to know what time it is. . . I wake up in the middle of the night, check my watch. Wake up in the morning -- check my watch, finish taking a shower -- check my watch... And I used to walk to school so at certain intervals I'd check my watch see if I was making a good pace, if my SS class was dragging slowly, I'd check my watch. . . My life somewhat revolves around what time it is. I think the only reason I ever had any math skills was because I like to know how far away I am timewise from something. As I said, I'm obsessed with time. lol if you see my AIM subprofile it's got like 9 countdowns going constantly. This is because I always seem to be in anticipation of something happening. I love time.

I also love my new watch band. I was going to get a new watch but they didn't have this style and it would have taken another month to memorize how to perfectly program my watch (whereas I know this one well... like the back of my hand. hehehehe) so I just got a new band and decided I can see through the scratches. On that note, I live with my watch. I never ever ever take it off. Color guard, watch on. Swimming, watch on. Sleeping, watch on. I love waterproof. In fact I can go scuba diving up to 100 meters with this watch on before it breaks. How great is that? I love my watch. And no, I will never not have my watch because now I have this lovely pale band of skin where my watch is because I wear it on the beach where most of my tanning occurs. :p I love my watch

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Just watched Pirates of the Caribbean :grin:

Anyone for a pirate roleplay? I'm feeling inspired.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh.... go see it three mor etimes, THEN you're inspired.

I always cry when the bad guy dies in that ione..... and Norri is just SO snarky! :love:

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

18. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

@chev:
    I had a nightmare tonite. Second one in a row :eek: They're freakin' me out...

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Awww....

me, I rememebr dreaming, just can't remembr what it is. In most lielihood, Elves.

I can't get rid of them!

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

At least you do dream, and even a nightmare is bound to be interesting, if in a freaky way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.