1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #61

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    And so we jealously guard our prerogative over the Random Babbling Post threads. *winks in Kitrax's direction*

Away we go ...

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hello good morning

EDIT: Yayness another first post woohoo :banana: as Kitrax said "Cease" So shall I say (after Beren) "Begin" :p

3. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i just post a review of call of duty 2 in playground and another message here, 3rd of all, 2nd from admin.

4. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Yay! First page again!....this might just be becoming a habit...I'll start getting the shakes soon, whenever I don't get my fix :p

I'm gonna spend another day cheating on morrowind :D I'm trying to make an uber thief/enchanter so I can steal everything, and make some cool items...although I'm gonna need to put alot of energy into the enchanter side....start small as they say.

Just a quick question, is there a level cap on morrowind?

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I have here a crispy baguette with letuce, tomatoes, parma ham, mozzarella and tasty herbs. :yum:

6. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Uh...? Ah, sorry. A portion of smoked cod and a bag of chips for me, please.

/me is hungry and confused today

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Thanks, Uytuun, I'm hungry, too. :yum:

Late to bed
    Early to rise
    Gets the trash to the curb
    Before sanitation workers arrive

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hmm, first page for me also. A rare treat. Um, my brother is cooking me breakfast. Yay!

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Should had known: Arabwel was the weakest link. Like always.

By the way, where are all the new topics and posts in SP? Seems like the forums have dropped down dead. :hmm:

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

It is going to be a very long week. Does someone want to put me out of my misery now?

I'm really not looking forward to this, even though we've got a week off starting on Friday.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sounds great, Uytuun.

/me steals a bite :D

12. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

alas, I have posted on a first page!

13. DarkStrider

Sorry I'm not so cruel as to put you down, I'll leave that to the bf :lol:

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

DS, that's even more cruel, leaving me to suffer in pain.

I'll be lucky to be home before midnight every night this week. :bang: Stupid play taking over my entire life.

15. DarkStrider

But Lai you wanted to do plays? And I didn't say i wasn't cruel :grin: Anyhoo the bf should be there to make things better shouldn't he? Or didn't you pick the supportive model? :D

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Yes, I brought it upon myself, but it's still a pain. And the bf does make things better, but this week, I'll barely see him, and he's going home for the break next week, so I won't be seeing him then. :p

Got to work on my mythology seminar presentation today on Medea as heroine :D Oh, I love being the devil's advocate.

17. DarkStrider

You went for the downgraded supportive not the full supportive model didn't you, they always let you down in the end :shake: :roll:

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yayness I spammed on the first page!

19. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Where did these maggots come from!? They're crawling under my SKIN!!

Oh. Never mind. Taking a pee did the trick.

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wow, there were several hours between the end of the last RBP and the start of this one. How did you all survive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.