1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RBP History!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Felinoid, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...I like the new format of the stats list. Very informative on useless crap. :p Some men have girlfriends/a wife...others have SP/Mystra. :shake: :hahaerr:

Just kidding. :p

Keep up the good work. :thumb: :rolling:

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I also like the new format for listings.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Well, it's not exactly a 'new format' per se, as much as it is a new feature. I took a quick look through the RBs to see who got first reply to each thread and put that up there. And why was I not surprised that the spammy HB got the most? :shake: The only exception to the rule is Headbanger's "first", which was actually the second reply in that thread, but the first, posted by Mirkwood (since unregistered), was deleted by an angry Tal, so it doesn't count by any measure.

Also, Ofelix has hit exactly 1000 RB posts, solidifying his title of Prince of SPAM. The King and Queen are (as ever) chev and Ara, but by the looks of it, the Crown Prince has designs on the SPAM throne. :heh: I'll get some percentages up post haste.

EDIT:
    Okay, the percentages are up, and yes DS, 30% is bad. ;) It puts you at fifth (of 22) right behind the worst: Lai, DotW, Ara, and Ofelix. Interestingly, DotW is now above Ara percentage-wise.

[ January 24, 2006, 19:51: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nice work, Felinoid. That is some interesting stuff. I don't remember doing 5 first posts but it is an interesting record to hold (for a little while) anyway. Cool to see that I got 3 decimal places in my percentage. Such accuracy!

Keep up the good work!

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    THis shall be remedied :p

or something....

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

47.21%?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I never realized I was THAT much of a spammer!!!

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

We all did, though! :p

8. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Wow, DotW: 712 posts (to date) is almost 1.5 extra RBPs all by yourself! That's quite some going in such a short time.

Freakin' spammer. :p :shake:

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ooooh, shiny new format! I like it!

10. Disciple of The Watch

I shall answer that with a famous Starcraft quote, Mag:

Bloody spammer I am.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Opps, I never noticed the percentages before now. :doh: Not a bad bit from me. Healthy spamming. ;)

12. Felinoid

Well, I did just put them up yesterday, so that might explain it. ;)

13. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Where do you guys read these stats at? I wanna know how much i've spammed...

14. Harbourboy

JiggaJay - the numbers are on page one of this thread, but you're not there because you weren't on the list of people who requested that Felinoid painstakingly hand-count their posts.

15. Felinoid

Up to date again, but the percentages are too much work for almost no gain (don't change much). Therefore, I'm only going to redo them once a month.

16. Harbourboy

Nice work, Felinoid. The spam is flowing freely I see. Each RBP is lasting less than 10 days at the moment.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Geeze, I think that the SS forum has it's own RBP thread! How has this thing added up to 8 pages?!?! :eek:

Spam is spreading in to each of the BoM forums. :nono: :rolling:

[So you've decided to help make more of it? -Tal]

[Oops...I realized that after I posted. Oh well, I guess the :nono: applies to me too.] -Kit

[ February 06, 2006, 10:07: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

18. Disciple of The Watch

That is the natural evolution of things, Kit!

I expect my spam to have definitively slowed down by the next update.

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

A new update! :eek:

Fel, how often do you update the percentages?

20. Felinoid

/me points to his last post (at the bottom of page seven) ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.