1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Screenshot of the Week Discussion

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Thanks, btw. this was my funniest party ever. I played all the way with only 5 characters.

Bard (Lynadin) Half-elf
    Fighter (Groenthyr) Dwarf
    Cleric (Deevae) Elf
    Thief (Karlon) Elf
    Wizard (Takicyz) Human

It's also the *only* party I still use in IWD.
    (TotLM right now :p )

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Olimikrig, nice to see only one person dead instead of everyone. ;) Like the comment, too.

3. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hehe, notice who it is that is dead ;) ... I didn't come up with the comment, I just send Tal a bunch of SS's some time back, so he should be credited for that one.

4. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Now....this is a screenshot with a brilliant one liner. Kudoos!

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I enjoy all the screenshots but Spellbound's latest contribution is priceless. :roll:

6. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:lol:
    Keep that treasure where it's least likely to get stolen eh?

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Crown jewels. Good one!

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:lol: lmao! Nice one.

9. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] *lol*

I've had items end up like that too. :grin:

10. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

Haha! This one's ace!

11. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

OMG!! It's dirty yet sophisticated at the same time!! Brilliant!!

12. Gawain Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Is that top portrait custom? She looks familiar.

13. Lynadin Gems: 11/31

[​IMG] That's my favorite portrait, it sure isn't custom, I think it is in the original game or it comes with HoW :)

(@Gawain: Nice Avatar btw.)

14. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I had a good laugh over that when it happened. The comment is Tal's btw. ;)

15. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Argh!

I never thought that scene was meant to be funny until people on these boards brought it up. I was more like, "what the heck are they doing?"

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wow, the resolution on that screenshot is awesome. Miles better than what I get when I play. Maybe I need to change a setting somewhere to get that sort of detail in the brickwork.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I have an old GF5900XT graphics card (not as old as NWN OC, though), which doesn't support some novelties but is very efficient with what it does support. Given NWN's age, it supports everything and it can handle 1024*768 with all options maxed. I can play normally but sometimes problems start when a throng of creatures is thrown on the screen. Had to tone it down during the Valsharess battle at the gates, for example. After the TNT2 I had till last June, it feels eye-candy all the time I'm playing. ;)

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Some day, my SS will look as good. :shake:

Bring your Imp to Work Day; I love it! :thumb:

19. Lynadin Gems: 11/31

[​IMG] Eh, @Olim
    I'm afraid I don't even understand the fun in your SotW :confused:

I know I'm slow :rolleyes:

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

No you're not.

Because I didn't understand it either :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.