1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sexiest Female NPC?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Xirev, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cog Primius Guest

ttt... garrick from bg1
    what?
    is that one not a girl?
    then i must say that my vote goes to viconia
    she has the best painted picture of them all

2. LeXBhaal Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Imoen is pretty good !!!!!
    Her lips are very sexy... oh my god

3. Cog Primius Guest

that is one of the most ugly picture in the BG saga.
    second only after Jahieras in BG 1

4. Slate Gregar Gems: 1/31

I personally prefer Mazzy, especially since Slate here is a Gnomish Illusionist. He had the hots for her from first sight sucks you can't get a love interest going with her. I used to Like Aerie but she's just been getting too dang annoying lately with her whining.

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, I didn't like Imoen's portrait in BG1 either. Although, Jaheria's wasn't bad. I always liked her saying "I've seen enough waking hours, slave driver". I liked Arie at first too, but after I realized they weren't going to have her *stop* whining, I shut that one down and took Jaheria. "Let her down easy", said the half-elf.

I seriously wonder how many of you are attracted to the voices, more than the body. I'm not saying they aren't physically alluring, I'm just saying the accents may play a much larger role than many realize...

6. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I like Jaheira's attitude, what a cynic! :grin: I also like the more complicated romance... I just wish there were more romance options for a female main character...

7. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Viconia for sure.

8. Elementus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

LOL!
    Well, I would have to say the most sexy is Aerie, innocent, and naive, and with issues. I picker Aerie because she is like how my girlfriend in real life was, sad, and felt unwanted (wing issues) (note: my girlfriend is not sad from wing loss :)), and in a game, you can change that, as I did in life.

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Viconia and Nalia are very beautyfull.

Mazy looks nice.

But about the rest of the female portraits: They are goddamn ugly! I liked must BG1 portraits better. They had Alora...:p

10. badge9781 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

vincy is a hottie and her voice is sultry
    jaheira is annoying but cute arie is innocent but cute if only htey where real LOL!!!

11. the assassin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I already started a similar topic a couple of months ago. "Most attractive female" topic or something like that. It dragged on quite a bit. I never checked the numbers, the topic was 4 pgs long.

12. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hmm, don't know, either Aerie or Viconia. Aerie has issues, insecurity specifically and Viconia seems to either want to love the main character or kill him!

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Which is why Viconia is the best!!! She's just like real life!!! One minute she loves you, the next she's trying to knock your block off with Crom Feyr!!! :grin: :spin: :roll: :love:

14. Outhar Marquonan Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] As a Paladin I would choose Mazzy.
    As a Human I would choose Nalia with Mazzy interests.
    As a romance I would choose Jaheria or Viconia. Difficult to choose as they both have spunk and attitude.
    As a possible Aerie romance I would choose celibacy and live a single life.
    :)

15. Hassassin Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Jaheira. I like her accent :roll:
    And I always liked girls with a bit more 'experience' :lol:

16. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Hmm...

Aerie!! And Nalia! And Mazzy! Those three.

(Psst, Arabwel, that's not why you joined my boards, right?)

17. zepert Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Aerie that's for sure she is so naief and innocent jet so powerfull you've got to love her and if you don't you can use her

18. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Kelsey :D ..........

Hmm Aerie or Tashia

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Some of you out there have problems, Jaheira has got to be the most repulsive charactor in the whole game saga! Not only is she ugly, she is a horrible charactor! Her face is too ugly to even make me think about a romance! Plus, she is a widow, you sick, perverted people! She loses her husband and a day later you trying to score with her! When will humanity realise that fighter-druids and half elves just don't go together!

Plus, Aerie is far hotter!

20. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

If Jaheira would've just raised her husband we wouldn't have to hit on her anyway, dude.......but nooooooooo that's not nature's way :D

ALL PRAISE TO VICONIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.