1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sexiest Female NPC?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Xirev, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

2. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

How romantic! :D

3. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Who posted that one?? :lol:

4. MasterBlaster Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

what a topic.....i'd prolly go with Vironica i think? hell i can't remember. Anyways, you know being a bad girl would really, you know, make her pretty damn good at "physical activities"

(of course i mean jogging....haha)

5. IaaA? Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Why are we guys so stupid? You know that as soon as you get married to Viconia, et al, she will turn into Denton's Inga. Besides, there really is more to Inga. More to love, etc. -- just no place for you to fit -- no bed, room or table large or strong enough.
    IaaA

6. Ghost Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Viccy, but guess she'll constantly complain:" Hiding and backstabbing is not an act of Man, lowly male." :(

Aeire's too holy 4 me...

I live in the shadowsTM

7. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

you really should change your name or get banned iNd3ePpAiN... read the bloody FAQ... don't spell with the 1337 spelling ethier when you posts...

otherwise... WELCOME

[ December 22, 2002, 18:29: Message edited by: Ivanji, son of Loki ]

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Viconia and Imoen...

9. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Definitely either Viconia or Jaheira. I mean, could Aerie be any whinier if she tried? Viconia is tough, beautiful, and has had just as rough a life as Aerie, maybe rougher. And she has a VERY nice voice. :D

10. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

-Bodhi and Ellesime are pretty likeable. I really like Bodhi's voice and appearance. Same goes for Imoen.

-Jaheira's buggy romance, the fact that she's interested in the protagonist only because of her sense of loss for Khalid, and yes the fact that Melissan has the same voice (well same voiceactor or not it at least sounds the same) is too much for me.

-Viconia then again is, as someone already said, a bit too much on the "look at me, I'm a glorious baywatch *****" type.

-And Aerie is actually so mushy and sissy that even I get rejective reactions to her. Certain weakness in a woman is good, but Aerie's will only result in a hard life together with a woman too easy for other cheating men to manipulate.

-Nalia's voice is real annoying. And there isn't really anything that pretty to her face either.

You know, I absolutely hated the annoying Imoen in BG1. With her deformed ugly face and general uselessness (used Coran or someone in her steadt if I remember correctly). Only reason I had her with me when I did was because she was supposed to be a childhood friend. This other, more beautiful and much better "husky" girlish voice -possessing Imoen we have in BG2 is a whole other thing.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Nalia definitely. She's my type. And very much similar to me. Signed: chevalier des Trois-Tours.

12. Pix Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Imoen. what's that you say, Imoen and I are what!!? oh, ok. then Aerie.

13. Stormy Gems: 1/31

Gotta say Viconia. Some replies explained it nicely so i wont lame about.

For you thieves out there, play original BG once more and get Safana or Skie in your party. Safana has the most sexiest voice in whole saga, and Skie uses that sexy portrait. Period.

Ellesime is too old for me and Bodhi is too evil. Sryz.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Amelisan :love: !!!! the Bhaal Cleric!!!! or Aerie, perhaps Viconia?

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Just happened to see this post and I had to say this...

:yot:

Grace from Planescape! Jaheira's pushy, Aerie is whiny, Viconia's somewhat nice yes, but how can they compare to everyone's favorite succubus??

16. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well, if I were a guy, doh, I would definatly choose Viconia.
    btw, how can you even like Nalia, Imoen or Aerie!?!
    They are so pathetic, all whiny and such.
    Bleh!

17. Firkraaq Gems: 1/31

Jaheira And Viconia

18. /-\rtemis Gems: 1/31

I will have to say Aries. She is so cute and inoncent. Also her voice goes well with her character. Very sweet!!!

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] It's Aerie. And please go to your profile here on the boards and change your publicly displayed name to something normal before you post again, otherwise your access will be locked till you do.

20. Soul Fire Gems: 1/31

Hmm...

Aerie - Grating voice, annoying attitude

Me: Firkraag, you are going to die!!!
    Firkraag: Try it, weakling!
    Aerie: I t-think we s-should have a c-chat...
    Me: What the hell?
    Aerie: I d-don't think I l-love you...
    Firkraag: As much as I hate to intrude, can you please save the soap opera crap for another time? Oops, I forgot. There's no 'other time.' At least not for you.

Jaheria - Disturbingly like a dominatrix. And as kinky as Bhaal was (sex with a Kobold? Eww!), I, on the other hand, am NOT partial to being whipped.

Viconia - Complicated beyond belief.

Viconia: Make love to me.
    Me: It is not the right time.
    Viconia: You don't love me.

...later...

Me: Okay.
    Viconia: You don't love me.

...later...

Me: Okay.
    Viconia: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mazzy - Erm... no thank you. I can see where her height would come in handy, but no thank you.

Imoen - Beautiful, sexy, charming, nice, kind - In short, perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.