1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerer's Place Member Photos (SPMP)

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    This actually used to be a pretty popular "feature" of SP, even though it wasn't actually part of SP but was hosted externally. At some point MSN discontinued the service and simply closed down and deleted all the groups so unfortunately all of the old photos have been lost.

However, since this is now fully SP-hosted, there's no fear of that happening again. The SPMP group simply integrates with your albums, so you just upload the pictures that you'd like to share to a (private) album and then you can share those that you want via the "Add Pictures" link on the group home.

The pictures you add will show in the picture stream on the group home page. Only registered members who have joined this group will be able to see the pictures you post here.

Alternately, you can post a new, separate thread in SPMP and post the photos you'd like to share in there.

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Nice!

By far the easiest way, is to open (one of) your album(s) and click on "Add pictures to a group", beneath the pics and then select all the pics you want to add.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yea, that's definitely the easiest way. Nice pictures!

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tnx! I'm currently waiting for others to put my ugly mugg to shame. :)

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Couldn't leave you up there all alone MoN ;)

6. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    :D Tnx Silv! And that's a nice pic, btw. :)

I'm thinking of taking some pics away. I seem really full of myself. :D I'll give it some time and see if others are gonna post some pics.

7. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    No way MoN, people always like pic spammers even if they don't say anything. It's an easy form of voyeurism, lol.

Your serious-intellectual-dude shot is cool - looks very pro indeed.

8. Taluntain

Media:
    Don't take any down, MoN... hopefully it'll encourage others to post some.

9. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Noted, Tal. Let's hope more people will join in. Currently waiting for the Red Dragon and the Bugbear to add some. Cuz', you know, if we'd do a poll on who's the sexiest male mofo right now, I'd like to quote Governor Marley: "When there's only one candidate, there's only one choice". :p
    Needless to say, that also counts for the hottest chick. :D

Tnx Gaear! That was a weird shot btw. I had slept only a few hours and because of the "raw" motive, there was no make-up or other stuff involved. I sat down, pulled a neutral/semi-sad face (the mourning thing), she did *snap* and it was done. I feared it would be horrendous, but it turned out pretty well, imo.

10. Gaear

Media:
    Hey, wasn't there a rumor that Beren was going to post his book photo here?

11. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks MoN. We definitely win the hottest people vote right now :lol:

12. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    And we still do! :D

Btw: Here a vid showing what I looked like 6 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  13. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Ha! We got more contestants for the title. Nice pics, 8p and Ludo.

14. Bladezuez

Bladezuez I'm normal in my mind; everyone else is crazy! Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    well I finally got the courage to add my pic. It is kinda goofy looking :hahaerr: but it was taken back in 2009. I will see if I can get the courage to take a current pic and post it as well.

15. Taluntain

Media:
    Why not, have you changed a lot since 2009?

16. Bladezuez

Bladezuez I'm normal in my mind; everyone else is crazy! Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just feel that I am not the most picture worthy person. Basically my self-esteem sucks. :o

17. Gaear

Media:
    That's why we normally leave picture posting to MoN and the ladies. ;)

18. Bladezuez

Media:
    makes total sense. ya they are better looking than I am I have to admit. :rolleyes:

19. Bladezuez

Media:
    just posted a more recent picture from when my wife and I went to the Kenny Chesney last month. I ended up winning front row tickets from a local radio station. :grin:

20. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Nice! New pics! I should come here more often.

You really look a lot like a friend of mine, Bladezuez. :)

My self-esteem isn't all fine and dandy, either, but since this is a private forum on a niche web site, I felt courageous enough to post a few.
    And btw Bladez: YOU've got a lady and I don't. And I believe physical attraction is an important factor in a relationship. So who's the handsome man now? ;)

And of course ladies look better than men. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.