1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Adventure Begins....

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Dark Slayer, May 4, 2005.

1. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

but you can't find him in underdark...... he is in elfy city

2. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Just because you don't catch up to him until Suldanessellar doesn't mean that you are not chasing him through the Underdark - you just don't succeed at catching him.

3. Marcus_Giden Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Manners guys. Don't spoil the game for him!

4. Dark Slayer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Umm... Where is he, exactly? (Where and what is this Suldanesselar?)

5. Western Paladin Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Suldanessellar is the last place you visit in Shadows of Amn. But if you're still in the Underdark, it means you won't be able to go there for a while yet. You need to finish the stuff you're doing in the Underdark before you'll even think of going there. :)

6. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

Yes no spoilers for him/her. If you get out or underdark you will find out

7. Marcus_Giden Gems: 3/31

Dude, just speak to people, kill things and such.
    Ask away if there's problem.

8. Dark Slayer Gems: 5/31

Ohhh.... The city behind the large tree is Suldanessellar! How stupid of me! I forgot to finish Bodhi off after killing her! :bang:

Anyway, I'm inside and just dying countlessly in the hands of Irenicus!

9. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

I think Irenicus is easiest boss ever(Bodhi is harder at first time, but Irenicus is harder in second fight. I think) Just smack him to death and everything is over.
    And how can you get to Suldanessellar If you havn't finished killing Bodhi(I did same thing, too. I couldn't find her coffin)
    and you should be happy/sad, as you are in the endly part of SoA.

10. Marcus_Giden Gems: 3/31

@Dark Slayer
    Dude, you have been playing a great deal the last few days, haven't you? Anyway, sweet to hear, if anyone have a good tactic vs Irenicus (2:nd time) I'd like to hear it. I always have trouble with that fight, but seem to manage to do it every single time though.

11. Dark Slayer Gems: 5/31

All Right!!! I just waited for Johnny's defense magic to wear off and my party smacked him REAL fast! Even though Imoen and Jaheira died. The search for the Tears was easy. I also killed "Slayer" Irenicus also meaning I finished the game. Now, off to Throne of Bhaal.....

12. Marcus_Giden Gems: 3/31

Good work man. What level did you end on?

13. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

Low enough. he can't proceed that fast without skipping lots of Quests.(I did almost all the quest and it took centuries to complete SoA)
    And more Qs should go to ToB forum. make new one.(Tob is extremely hard but really short)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.