1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Goodbye Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I shall keep the flame of Saerileth hatred alive, and find new ways to put her 2010 self through even more unreal amounts of pain. It's going to make for a fine Ultraviolent tale.

Cheers, my wicked friend.

2. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Alas! The foul news of her existence reached this peaceful and prosperous land as well? The flame shall never die out, as I, too, once made the mistake of taking her along. The memory haunts me still! Revenge! :D

3. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Who is Saerileth again?

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] She's a Paladin of Faily-Sue.

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  5. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
  6. Disciple of The Watch

Heh, I like ya... we're gonna get along fine, methinks. But the mentions of that underaged, self-righteous, holier-than-thou paladin, the biggest pile of crap to ever defile BG2 gives me the urge to fire up the PS3 and BEAT THE UNHOLY LIVING HELL out of her SmackDown vs Raw 2010 self. That's right, I hate her so bad I actually took the time to create her in the gave to BEAT THE UNHOLY LIVING HELL OUT OF HER. I'm having a blast doing so, too. And for the kind of stuff that's too violent for the game... well, I story those as Ultraviolent chronicles that make for awesome bed reading.

[expletive] Saerileth. This mod is an insult to BG2. Hell, even Keldorn and Mazzy aren't as bad as she is. No matter... paladins remain for satisfying and fun murders. :evil:

7. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Hahaha!:D:D:D Being evil is such a sweet pastime. Any chance of you sharing the readings? ;) Also, was she speaking Ye Olde Bucherede Englishe as you were smiting her?:D

8people, your definition was the best one *ever*. :lol:

8. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Psssst. This is the goodbye thread. It's not even vaguely related to the BG2 forum. Let's keep it that way, shall we?

9. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Going on vacation tomorrow for 11 days. Will have some access, but don't plan on spending much time here. Cheers, y'all.

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Have fun dearie. Get some pics loaded up when you get back. I wanna see you in some short shorts! :lol:

11. dmc

Media:
    Hah - I haven't worn short shorts in decades and, trust me, you wouldn't want to see me in them now (maybe back then . . . )

12. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Have fun, DMC.

13. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Seconded: have a blast there, Sir dmc :)

14. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Hope you have good weather! Are you going somewhere or just taking it easy?

15. dmc

Media:
    Other than yesterday and today (seems like the humidity is over 100%), it's been about as good as can be expected. Just got back from an excursion to an area outside New Paltz, NY -- went hiking in the Shawangunk Mtns. and swimming in the Minnewaska Lake (I love the names). It's been fun, but now back in relative civilization on Long Island and back to California on Monday.

16. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Thanks.

I can rest easy knowing that D. is taking care of the Saerileth girl and other goody goody pallies.

I'm afraid I won't be posting much but I can now be reached with a PM.

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Goodbye.

18. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Just a quick note to say I will not be posting for a week or two, as some matters need finishing. Have fun, folks! :)

19. Disciple of The Watch

Nooooo! This can't be happening!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

/wears the crimson mask

/sits down, rocks back and forth

20. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    :( not good :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.