1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your character and Henchmen?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 28, 2002.

1. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A level 15 human true class paladin using Tomi for disabling traps and sneak attacks.

2. soulCrush Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Bard and Sharwyn. Hardest damm combination in the whole game. I think I have a discount with the Tyr clerics for her...

3. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Last time I played I had a neutral evil cleric named Lazaith and TomiGrin by my side. This time I am playing a chaotic good fighter and I use Tomi this time too!
    Next time I'll play a greedy gnome theif and I'll hire a healer or some beefy bodyguard! :evil:

4. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Lvl 1 Ranger, Lvl 5 Thief, Lvl 5 Fighter. I use all henchmen especially to get their quest items, but prefer to go in alone with bow or two bladed sword and sneak attack.

5. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Level 12 Human Barbarian, henchwoman: Sharwyn

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Joacqin NE rogue/fighter/ranger
    He mostly stays hidden and lets Daelan fights until he dies and then I go and clean everything up ;) I get plenty of XP that way and it is IC :D

7. Ron the Gnome Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

9TH level sorcercer, 2nd level paladin Grimgnaw all the way. He takes all the damage, I cast the spells, or use bows and crossbows, really too powefull combo, my thief is a pixie, much better than Tommi...

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'm going to start a new character so i'll think i'll have a Dwarf, using a club. I'll start as a rogue, go up to level 3 and on the 4th level up, i'll go monk. And i'll still keep the club.

[ September 20, 2002, 16:20: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

9. griffin1987 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] I just like creating characters really, its hard for me to make a decision I can stay with without starting over right after chapter 2. But i am currently playing with a female elf ranger. I use that monk dwarf all the time, he's mad cool. :thumb:

[ September 21, 2002, 02:14: Message edited by: griffin1987 ]

10. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I have a Dwarven Paladin named Bullworth Stonehands. He comes from a family of rare farming dwarves, and his parents named him so because he was "worth a bull". He could pull a plowshare as well as any animal. The Stonehands comes from the fact that his great great uncle (founder of the clan) was very clumsy as a child. He was ostracized from the other dwarves and eventually left the Foaming Mountains and settled down among a group of human farmers. He became proficient at farming and eventually struck a deal with the Foaming Mountain dwarves to sell them food. When asked his name, he replied "Hiriam Stonehands" to chide them for thier former taunting of him.

Bullworth left home at the tender age of 95 to seek his fame and fortune along the Sword Coast. He travelled mostly with the Gnome Tomi Undergallows in his early adventurers in investigating the plague of Neverwinter. Tomi's ability to sense and disarm traps was greatly appreciated by the young Bullworth, whose hereditary clumsiness prevented him from becoming skilled at handling traps on his own.
    However after the betrayal of the Lady Aribeth, Bullworth and Tomi parted ways (although they remained close friends and can occasionally be seen tormenting clerics during drunken tavern hopping sprees).

Bullworth then travelled to Luskan. Around this time he developed his trademark habit of breaking chests open with his head, and soaking up any damage. It is believed that he and Delaen Red Tiger first started thier legendary journeys together at this point.

[ September 21, 2002, 08:17: Message edited by: Nutrimat ]

11. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Sheren Allenthen (chaotic good female fighter)and Sharwyn. I like Sharwyn, because 1) she can cast spells 2) she can pick locks 3) she's beatiful

12. Mark Nelson Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Half-Elf Sorcerer and LINU seems to be pretty good.

13. Elessar Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Awesome story Nutrimat one thing though, and I'm not sure how Bullsworth is going to like it; Tomi is a halfling.

I play a human paladin with either Sharwyn or Tomi as a side kick.

14. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Bullworth says all these little people look alike to him!

15. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Ranger/rogue/fighter 10/1/3
    +++
    Grimgnaw

Pure Druid
    +++
    Boddyknock

16. Person_Persival Banned

[​IMG] I play halfling monk, which is very interesting, as I am never hit :D :D

I chose Sharwyn, shes is very underestimated. Shes has a really great Bard Song which helps quite a bit, shes a good archers, can pick locks, can disarm people and heal and has a variety of magic.

17. lordvan526 Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I love my chaotic evil dwarven fighter/thief. combo him up with grimgnaw for som role-playin fun: a thief who loves the thrill of slaughter, and a monk who revels in death! :evil:

18. Avatar Of Woe Gems: 1/31

i am a half-elf paldin lv18 i had sharwyn as a henchmen but now i have tomi i

Weopon: divine of fury 1d10 +3 1d6 electrical damage.

armor:red dragon armor

shield:dont remember

rings:ring of protaction +5 and ring of elmental resitens

boots: boots of striding + 4

amulet: amulet of wisdom + 4

helmet: not so good golden circlet

cloack:Cloack of nymphy + 4

19. schteen Gems: 1/31

me be Berkthgar, Half-orc Barbarian.
    Me go with Daelan Red Tiger..
    We meet monster, we smash monster,
    we meet chest, we smash chest,
    we meet door, we smash door,
    we meet trap, trap smash us,
    but we strong, we survive!

20. Deathstalker Gems: 1/31

I play as a cleric that has added the exotic weapons feat. I don't use a henchman. They are experience points drains. I use a summoned level one dire badger. I get about 3 times the experience points that way.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.