1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where do you find Tazok?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Edwin, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Edwin Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I didn't join the bandits i chose the option to go straight to the Bandit Camp. Where is Tazok(he's not there).

2. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

IIRC, Tazok doesn't appear if you don't join them. So just storm the camp, and slay and burn as you go! :evil:

3. cadderly Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

watch your 6 tho, because their happens to be a lot of archer bandits/hobs and that idiot in the armor is a big pain in the @$$ if you ask me, but thats a whole lot smaller problem then the tent itself if your not prep'ed.

4. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Yep...
    In order to see Tazok you have to trick them into think you want to join them.
    Then he "tests" you... :evil:

5. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I've never done that. Where do you even meet up with Tazok? I always just go through the bandit camp kicking bandit ass everywhere. I never have even been asked to join with the bandits!

6. Aces Gems: 19/31

In both wooded areas south and west of the Bandit Camp you can find a leader (with a bunch of followers/bandits) that will engage in you conversation. Only in chapter 3 and only if you didn't go there yet. If you click on the right responses you can ask to join up. ;)

7. david w Gems: 19/31

I did this once. It just means you get to wander around the bandit camp as an ally and don't have to fight your way through. Although this way you don't get the full plate +1 from Taugohz (sp?) unless you turn against the bandits at a later point.

8. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

How do i join the bandits?, because i always play the game on the good way.

9. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You cant join them and end the game another way.
    You can just lie to them so you dont have to fight them all.

10. Edwin Gems: 3/31

[​IMG] Some stupid walkthrough told me that you could kill Tazok if you joined the bandits. Sorry for any trouble. I just played the game the good way.

11. david w Gems: 19/31

Actually I think I once did kill Tazok during the time he tested me. But the game just carried on the same as usual and he still reappeared at the end and got killed again. Most likely a bug.

12. cadderly Gems: 5/31

don't suppose he had any nice items on him?

13. Edwin Gems: 3/31

I hope not.

14. david w Gems: 19/31

Just a sword and some gold I think.

15. Aces Gems: 19/31

Where is he hiding his Bag of Holding I wonder!? :confused:

16. david w Gems: 19/31

What Bag of Holding?

17. cadderly Gems: 5/31

well if its anything like where minsc hid boo in bg2, id really rather not know!

18. Aces Gems: 19/31

You find a note somewhere that he has been given a Bag of Holding by the Iron Throne so he can take supplies from the camp to the Cloakwood traveling all alone so as to not arouse suspicion.

19. david w Gems: 19/31

He certainly didn't have a Bag of Holding on him. Then again, as Bags of Holding weren't even implemented in BG1 and you shouldn't be able to kill Tazok at that stage of the game anyway, they probably didn't feel there was any need to give one to him.

20. Edwin Gems: 3/31

Yeah, I agree. Where Minsc did hide Boo was pretty strange. I bet Jan Jansen would have done something a little more hospitable.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.