1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is Deekin?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Malaqai, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Malaqai Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Shadows of Undrentide

The game ran smoothly just up to the point where I was supposed to tell Deekin I've slain Tymofarrar. But Deekin just isn't in the shop in Blumberg. He just isn't there! I guess this is a bug. HELP

[ August 18, 2003, 11:05: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I don't know if this may help. But I've met Deekin in my game not in the shop in Bloomberg (missed him there) but on the way south. On the map where the fight between kobolds and gnolls was, to the southern exit. There he appeared out of nothing. Maybe he generally would appear there, if he's missed somewhere else ?

3. Capt. Tripps Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Did you kill J'Nath before killing Tymofarrar? If you killed Tymofarrar first, then he is either across the stream by the entrance to the Gnoll cave or he is in the foothills near where you come out of town depending upon if you teleported out of the caves using your ring or not.

4. Malaqai Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Please explain. I just went to the gnoll caves and Deekin ain't there. Should I kill J'nah in order to find him, or what?
    Also, you say he is in the foothils. Could you please specify where.

5. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yeah, since the tower has to be the last artifact you retrieve, you have to kill J'nah first, to get the dragon tooth. Once you have all 3 artifacts (or have returned/sold them), Deekin, and his hellishly grating voice, will find you.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.