1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

WoW Character Creation Ideas

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by Duffin, May 12, 2007.

1. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hey guys, there are a few WoW threads but I thought I'd make one solely to throw around character creation ideas. If you can't decide what to create or are stuck for class / race combos feel free to post your thoughts here.

I've had the game for about 5-6 months now and have the following characters.

Level 50 Male Dranaei Paladin
    Level 48 Female Dranaei Shaman
    Level 33 Male Night Elf Hunter
    Level 20 Female Human Rogue
    Level 16 Male Blood Elf Warlock

I'm looking to make a new horde character (probably not a good idea with my A levels round the corner) with my playing partner who is taking an Orc Warrior. We may do some arena and often go to PvP hotspots and battlegrounds. Our current combination is warrior - shaman (my 48 shammy) and has been fun so far. So what do you guys recommend. I'd like to play Tauren or Orc warrior but two warriors together would suck, I'm not keen on taking another shammy or pala want to try something different. So I was thinking possibly Undead Rogue but thats just a thought. If I were playing solo I would gor for an Orc or Tauren melee class.

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Blood Elf warlocks are good fun.

3. Duffin Gems: 13/31

Did you get BC Barmy?

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Warlocks are much fun to play. What you should do though is to level to 70 and experience that side of hte game. Plenty of stuff to do even for a "casual" player. The TBC instances are a blast the first few times and each area has PvP objectives.

I try to convince everyone to at least have one character at 70 before fiddling around with too many alts as Blizzard has spent the biggest chunk of their cash there.

5. Duffin Gems: 13/31

Well I am really enjoying my Lock currently level 19. Havent levelled him yet as we are doing Warsong Gulch and winning almost every match, so quite a good time to build a few tokens up.

I may tell my mate then I'll level an orc with hi till 19/20 then use my lock as along with my Shaman its very fun to play. I found Rogue interesting but a bit dull, Paladin was okay but soloing was horrible.

Who knows maybe my lock will be my first level 70, I'm sure I'll get there in the end. :p

6. Barmy Army

Media:
    I bought BC. Got to level 61 from 60 with my rogue and got bored. So I made a BE warlock, got to about 25 and got bored. Haven't played it since. The lock was fun for a bit though.

7. Duffin Gems: 13/31

You should roll on one of the servers I'm on, could be a good laugh. My alliance are on Burning steppes and my BE lock is on Auchindoun. Don't know how much I'm gonna be playing over the next few weeks though need to pull my finger out for my A levels :s .

8. Barmy Army

Media:
    I don't see the point in paying the subscription though to be honest, I don't play on games often and play WoW even less.. it gets really boring after a while, but I go through stages now and again. Ilike Football Manager, a bit of Medieval 2 and a bit of Jade Empire when I find myself sat playing on the computer at min.

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Been thinking of creating a blood elf warlock, myself, but have yet to finish my night elf priest. And, hopefully, find the first ever raiding guild on Sha'Tar.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.