1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

WTF?!? Uber-graphical glitch!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Disciple of The Watch, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Wow. WTF!?!?

I can't see a damn thing on the map because nearly everything is WHITE, the rest is SHADOWS.. I have to pop up the map to navigate, and it's a PITA. West Harbor was fine, but as soon as I got to the area where Khelgar joins the PC, this happens. The Fort Locke area is also glitched. So is the encounter with the elven stalker cougar Elanee.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Had you not posted that screen shot then I'd have suspected fog. Actually maybe that's the problem, you're characters have picked up your bad habits?

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That looks like some kind of debug mode. Those yellow areas are triggers that show up when you enable the debug mode, but I don't recall ever seeing just shadows displayed.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Sounds like a shader issue. Is your video card driver up to date?

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Funny thing is, some areas are just fine. The Highcliff Castle area is just fine. Videocard drivers are downloading, in the meanwhile, here are more glitchness... and yeah, Debug was activated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*EDIT* Well, Morg was right... shader issue. Did a crapload of updates I sort of forgot to do, and loading my old glitched save leads to a normal looking NWN2 game. Quite a welcome relief after playing MoTB to death.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.