1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Birth Weight...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    On the news last night, they had a story about a woman in China that gave birth to a 13lb 5oz baby boy...they preceded to talk about a woman in England who gave birth to a child in 1990 who was over 20lbs! So I thought I'd start a topic to find out what people's birth weight was.

On the news, the reporter touted that he was born weighing in at 9lb 7oz...and that his mother never let him forget about that. Well, considering I was born weighing 11lb 11oz, I think that dude needs to quit bragging. :p

How did you weigh in? :hmm: :rolling:

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I was a lightweight at 7 lbs. 6 oz.. Strangely, my daughter also weighed 7/6. :nuts:

3. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Not sure, but I was really light, born about 2,5 months too early. Mother told me that my hands were nearly transparent at that time... And now I'm a huge bulk.

4. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I weighed in at 9lb 8oz and I was my mum's biggest baby :p

5. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    7lbs, 5oz

6. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

4.5 kg (=10lbs). They say I had nails and I was very hairy when I was born (I don't know whether that is normal or not).

7. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

3,75 kg

8. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Absolutely no idea, though going on my baby photos I was a bit of a porker. I also had more hair then than I have now.
    My 4'11" sylph-like cousin popped out a 14lbs bouncing baby boy a few years back though.

9. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Here we go... Yeah, I seem to have been the lightest. 2.85 kgs or 6.2 lbs.
    Lucky to be alive today, had trouble staying awake when trying to eat, and breathing was a bit uncertain at first. Turned out fine, though.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Oddly, both my bro and I both weighed at 7 lbs 3 oz.

11. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

12lb 8oz

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

7, 5.. And I was born with lots of black hair on my head.. Then I lost it all, and it grew in blond. I'm still blond, 15 years later.

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I was 3195g and 49.5cm.

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

7 lb 8 oz. A long way to the 3 bills I tip the scales at now...

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I believe I was 11 ozs or 4989g roughly. I was a fat kid until about 4yrs old. Then I got skinny and stayed skinny. My poor mom.

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Only just noticed the thread

I was 7lb 5oz and 1 day late

Jack was 4lb 5oz and two months early

17. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    jesus, he was early and light! I bet he was a right tiny little thing.

18. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

3,5 kg or 7,7 lb if you prefer. i was measured 52cm, but the nurse said i curled my legs, so i might have been longer. i was borne 4 days to early. but as my grandfarther, who was a doctor, jested: i was to big to be in my mom anymore (she is 1,56m high, so i was born 1/3 of her size :) )

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    3 kg.

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I was about 4kg

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.