1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your dream character...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Benan, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Tronak el Karbaro Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I would be a kobold with CHA WIS and INT 3 and STR CON and DEX 25 with a devastating breath attack of 100d6 of magical nature which cannot be resisted by magic resistance, unable to speak who needs to eat peasants once in an hour in order to survive. SUPERKOBOLD FROM THE NINE HELLS! probably he'd die in Irenicus Dungeon due to lack of peasants in more than an hour, but surely he'll scare the dryads to death :D

2. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] I'd want to play a spell-throwing never-resting evil sorcerer like Jon I. That would be quite a cool and dreamlike character.

3. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

dream character?

well, legit it is:

kensai\thief (human of course)
    level 25\27
    str:22 (tome, watchers keep, hell bonuses)
    dex:20 (tome, watchers keep)
    con:20 (tome, watchers keep)
    int:16 (bg1 tome and watcher keep bonus is not sufficient to get 21 int)
    wis:11 (not below 10, bonus points spent at other chars)
    cha:18 (tome and watcher bonuses)

weapons?
    staff of ram +6

non-legit:

a level 1 goblin i could bring all the way up to level 40 :D

with original goblin stats of course hehe. though the stats would increase as the goblin leveled up. (to something like the kensai\thief stats).

hey, you did say DREAM-character :rolleyes:

4. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I would love to have a goblin NPC in the party. Someone should really make one.

5. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

well, i and someone called karrtock tried it.
    but due to the bugs and errors of the kit editor we gave it up......and also the fact that creature races cant level up heh...(they are listed as class instead of race i think.....)
    well, we never really gave it a honest shot.....get shadowkeeper or infinite and check if its possible....but playing a goblin would be cool :D

deekin anyone? :rolleyes:

wait....deekin was a kobold, not a goblin....

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Human Cavalier/Wizard.

Edit: Forgot about longsword grandmastery ;)

[ April 15, 2004, 20:50: Message edited by: chevalier ]

7. Veldrin the Drow Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

mine would be a drow, wizard slayer/mage/shapeshifter, strenth: 25 Dex: 20 Constitution: 18 Inteligence: 15 wisdom: 10 charisma: 5 would have my drow full plate which does not disintigrate and deflects all spells. plus 2 really powerful schimters and he will know most wizards spells incluinging the summon dragon spell.

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I would love to have a Kensai/Swashbuckler.... The bonuses would just stack up... *drools*

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Well, if we're able to do whatever we want...

Ao.

10. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

No restrictions eh?

Ao.... boring overdiety.... gah!!

A Multi-Class Inquisiter/Kensai/Berserker/Barbarian/Cavalier/Sorcerer/Assassin/Ranger/Undead Hunter/Priest of Talos/Wizard Slayer

He'd be wearing Sharrupkas(SP?) full plate - Boots of Gargoyle(immune to backstabb ones) - Helm of Balduran - Dual Wielding Carsomyr with the Crom Faeyr Attached at the end and Staff Ram with the axe of unyielding tied at the end - Ring of Gaxx and Ring of ROP+3 - wearing The amulate of power - girdle of intertial barrier.

BAM BAD 4$$!!!!

11. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I quite like the idea of wielding Carsomyr with Crom Faeyr attached to the end of it. Would that function as +10 do you think?

12. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    LOL. I just had the idea of giving that combination to a gnome. I think he would topple over after his first attempt to wield those weapons.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.