1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Favourite Multiplayer Party???

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Malovae, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

You can put 3 proficiency slots as all mc's have. kensais will be able to put slots into shortbows but cant use em until UAI HLA. No grandmastery unless you mod.

2. Abdel - Bhaal Spawn Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Last night I rolled up some pretty good characters for my multi-player party that I will play through BG1 into BG2. I have a total of 3 characters.

Dorthan - Male - Elven - Ranger (Stalker in BG2)
    Lawful Good
    Str 18/00
    Dex 19
    Con 17 (18)
    Int 10
    Wis 16
    Cha 10

Scarlet - Female - Elven - Mage/Thief
    Chaotic Neutral
    Str 12
    Dex 19 (20)
    Con 16
    Int 18
    Wis 10
    Cha 18 (19)

Faldin - Male - Gnome - Cleric/Illus.
    Lawful Good
    Str 18 (19)
    Dex 18
    Con 16
    Int 19 (20)
    Wis 17 (20)
    Cha 10

The ability scores that are in parenthesis are what the stats will be after BG1. I am hoping that by switching the protaginis in the beginning of BG2 I will be able to summon both the Cat and the Psuedo Dragon. My goal is to see how far this team can travel by themselves and only picking up NPC's along the way for their side quest. In BG2 I am only going to keep Yoshimo until he betrays me at Spellhold. Besides that I am going to rotate between them for their side quest.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.