1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Most Creative Character/Party

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Death Rabbit, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

DePaara - you have to get some mod or other that allows that gnome to romance Aerie. :D ;)

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm pretty sure the concurrent romance hack will do that. It allows any race or sex to do the romance. Just think...if you're gnome is a dude, Anomen...could...

double date with you!

Dunno what you were thinking....sicko. :rolleyes: Sheesh. :D

You could however, have Aerie, Jaheira, AND Vikki in your party, and romance them all. Call him something like "Promiscuous the Low-brow" or "Bootsy Pimpin'abunch," or some other gnome sounding name. I know, it's a great idea. You can say it. :cool:

The more I hear about the idea of a gnomish cleric/illusionist the more I wanna try it. Sounds really powerful. I think gnomes are probably the most overlooked race around.

PS...how much...pre tell...IS a 'whackload' exactly?

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Actually, I hate to burst you bubbles, but as I envisioned him, he would be too grim and singleminded to have a romance -- he might try Viconia just for the chance to, uh, blow off a little steam, but he would have a cold, cold heart.

You know, he wouldn't even have to be male -- a female gnome with those characteristics, and Jan takes it upon himself to re-educate her in the lighter side of Gnomish culture -- bear in mind Jan has a dark side -- as I've mentioned before, there is little to no humor in him when he says he'll hurt that evil thief if any more violence occurs against the child or the woman.

Oh, and a "whackload" is just a few more than a "load" and a few less than a "ream" :D

4. Register Gems: 29/31

@Deadbunny aka Death Rabbit (gotcha back! :) ) - What is the CA aligment? :p Chaotic Abnormation?

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Chaotic Agriculture, actually. Turnips, corn, carrots, cabbage, potatoes...all in the same garden!! It's just crazy, man! :roll: :roll:

:doh: * tries in vain to cover up typo with lame farm humor *

Chaotic Good. Voops.

6. Register Gems: 29/31

I would actually see Blade as a Neutral Evil character. But then I haven't seen Blade 2.

7. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I wouldn't classify Blade as an evil character -- he destroys evil and seems to have consideration for human life. I'd say Chaotic Good.

8. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Or at the very least, bordering on Chaotic Neutral. At times, he does seem more interested in revenge and killing vampires than he does protecting humans.

But definitely not evil.

But wait...remember that scene near the end of part 1, after Whistler "dies," he takes that plant and rips it out of it's pot and roots? Definately Chaotic Agriculture right there for sure. :cool:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.