Mon, 25th Jun '01, 10:41pm
Im having serious trouble figuring out what to do. I have searched all libraries, been in the air/lightning room, been in the slime room. But i cant even do 1 point of damage to ice monsters (firespells do nothing). On top of this I cant even unlock either of the 2 fire lab doors.
Anyone who has completed this please let me know what to do. I'm pulling my hair out and dont want to skip the dungeon. Thanks
Mon, 25th Jun '01, 10:59pm
You should have found some scrolls by now that tell you want to do, but I'll lay it out for you.
1. Go to the air room (with the huge fan) and pick up the air sceptre (hold down Tab to find it if you haven't gotten it already).
2. Open up both doors to the Slime room, as well as both doors of the Air room.
3. Open up the East door of the Ice room, and then head back to the Air room and turn the Fan to its "high" setting. When you return to the Ice room, the Poison from the Slime room should have blown into the Ice room, making the monsters there vulnerable. Kill them off, and get the Ice sceptre, which should open the rest of the doors.
4. Kill off the monsters in the Slime room (so they don't spread and cause you grief) and then close off the doors to the Slime room, removing the Poison gas from the Ice room.
5. Once both doors to the Fire room are open, a Fire Elemental should come after you. Don't attack it. Instead, let it chase you to the Ice room, where the Fire Elemental will freeze up and die instantly, unable to return to the Fire room. Once all four Fire Elementals are dead, kill off the Fire Giant.
At this point, you should be able to kill off the Chromatic Demon, although that's a whole side issue I won't get into, cuz it's a pain in the ass.
Fri, 29th Jun '01, 4:01am
What Pyrion said about the doors is true put you also need to goto the slime pool to get the slime wand. Watch out for the giant snake that might pop up: he is really nasty!!
If you don't have the 4 wands/scepters you can't free the demon in the middle ( major pain in the....)