View Full Version : Stuck in several quests... Help, plz!!!
Tue, 3rd Oct '00, 12:29am
Hello everyone involved!
I got stuck in several quests which are all connected to Graveyard / The Bridge districts.
1. At first, I got a mission from Shadow THieves to locate a rival guild hideout. I met with my contact in the Inn but I can't convince him that I really here to join the rival guild. So I got to kill him. Well, the letter on him told me to search in the Graveyard. But I can't find anything down there. I found a mad cleric with a lot of spiders, and a odd-looking closed door emanating a great sense of danger (but I can't get past it). What to do?
2. I met a messenger from the leader of the rival guild somewhere in Chap2. She said her mistress would meet me in the Graveyard at night. But now it's Chap3 and I still can't find her. What to do?
3. I can't find a sadist who buried a living man in the Graveyard. I searched all the Bridge district thru but still no effect. Where can I meet with this "man in red clothes"?
4. Still cannot find a Fallen Paladins!
Well, thanks a lot for your help. But please, since I have some problems accessing this forum, could ya please reply me via e-mail?
Tue, 3rd Oct '00, 4:47am
Well, I can help you with a couple here.
I met a messenger from the leader of the rival guild somewhere in Chap2. She said her mistress would meet me in the Graveyard at night. But now it's Chap3 and I still can't find her. What to do?
Iti's too late. The messenger was telling you about Bodhi, the Vampire who was going to try and get you to side with her instead of the Shadow Thieves. If you've already paid off the Shadow Thieves to help you get Imoen, you won't find Bodhi in the graveyard.
In the future, after the messenger has summoned you, if you want to meet with Bodhi just go to the graveyard at night, and she'll find you.
I can't find a sadist who buried a living man in the Graveyard. I searched all the Bridge district thru but still no effect. Where can I meet with this "man in red clothes"?
He's in the Bridge district, on the bottom right along the edge of the bridge. You can't miss him, as he's dressed completely in red.
Sorry that's all I know of the questions you've asked. :)
Tue, 3rd Oct '00, 10:18am
Well, thanks a lot, but I still dunno how to solve the quest to find out a rival guild hideout. I've been in the Graveyard for about four times at night now, and never find anyone except one mourner who don't want to talk. Where's the vampire then?
Plus I can't get past the door emanating a strong sense of danger. Maybe she's down there?
Lots of support from Russia,
Tue, 3rd Oct '00, 12:07pm
it sounds like you are in the Dock area trying to spy on a rival guild for Renal Bloodscalp. if this is the case, you need to get the Transfer Note from Renal on the second floor of the Shadow Thieve's guild. take this note to the Inn Keeper and he will allow you access to the guild.
Tue, 3rd Oct '00, 12:31pm
1) about the sence if danger door-I have not been able to get through the door but the tomb on the top left will bring you around to the other side - I am not sure if you can get through this way as this was the hideout of the rival and she opened it for me when I joined her + not the SH Thieves +
If you still have not found the fallin paladin he is on the far right of the map,if you come in from the on the right off this map just move down between the house + there he is.
Tue, 3rd Oct '00, 1:21pm
Rival guild-->take Ranals note to the inn keeper and he will let you go to the basement to meet the boss. If I remember correctly you will meet the "vampire chick" at the graveyard later on in chapter 3 when on quest from the "real" thieves boss (Armon or something like that) and will need to kill her.
The fallen paladins are in the bridge district right top corner almost. When looking at the map they are north above that residence marked on the map in upper right corner.
The sadist is by the edge right by the inn with the mercenaries if I remember correctly. He will be all in red so once you see him you will know.
Wed, 4th Oct '00, 1:31pm
Thanx a lot once again. I cleared all the damned vampires beyond that famous door. It may sounds stupid though, but I still can't find the fallen paladin and the man in red. Searched thruout all the Bridge district twice at daytime and many times at night. I dunno if this a bug of some sort, or I just swithed some in-game trigger. :( Well, now I'm outta town. See ya there!
Hey goblins! Russians are coming!!!! ;)