Donations
GOG.com
Sorcerer's Place Home | Chatrooms | BoM Rules & FAQ
Sorcerer's Place Stores: Games, Books, DVDs, Merchandise
(buying via these links & our affiliated stores below helps support the site - thanks!)

Have you liked us yet?
Sorcerer's Place on Facebook

Boards o' Magick BoM Blogs!

Go Back   Boards o' Magick > Blogs

Notices

PLEASE SUPPORT SORCERER'S PLACE BY BUYING FROM OUR NEW SHOP!

Old

separation

Posted Thu, 15th Mar '12 at 6:46pm by Dice

This is like a letter to a dead person. It's something I wrote that is never really intended for the subject to read. Just mental sorting and emotional cauterization.

Since you've been gone the laundry has been easy to keep up with. It wasn't as hard as you said it would be. I wash the dishes I sweep the floor I make the beds - sometimes I leave them unmade for part of the day. The dust gathers is some corners now that I don't have a drill sargent at my shoulder. Clutter accumulates...
SPS Account Holder
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

USB DSO: The Beginning

Posted Thu, 15th Mar '12 at 5:37am by Blackthorne TA

I suppose some of you are wondering just what the heck you were looking at in my first blog post. Briefly - for now - it is the schematic for the back end of a Universal Serial Bus Digital Storage Oscilloscope that I designed and built.

USB most of you must be familiar with, having computers and all to visit this site. An Oscilloscope for those unfamiliar with the world of electronic diagnostics is a tool used to capture and display voltage waveforms over time. The "digital...
SPS Account Holder
Administrator
Master in his Own Mind

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!