Donations
GOG.com
Sorcerer's Place Home | Chatrooms | BoM Rules & FAQ
Sorcerer's Place Stores: Games, Books, DVDs, Merchandise
(buying via these links & our affiliated stores below helps support the site - thanks!)

Have you liked us yet?
Sorcerer's Place on Facebook

Boards o' Magick BoM Blogs!

Go Back   Boards o' Magick > Blogs > Flagellations

Notices

PLEASE SUPPORT SORCERER'S PLACE BY BUYING FROM OUR NEW SHOP!

Contains:

Rants, rants, rants
large amount of depressants
a hint of irony and sarcasm
probable typos
woes
"poetry" dagmnammit!
self-degradation and -disparagement
definite cynicism
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Congregation, please be seated

Posted Tue, 4th Aug '09 at 5:57pm by Iku-Turso (Flagellations)

Looking back at my sorry-arse military service, I realized that I had about a week of service in full health. A week. No wonder I was pretty fed up with the whole thing since my service consisted mainly of loitering in the barracks and getting lip from the corporals who were few years younger than me.

I actually liked the little combat training I was able to do, although I was probably the crappiest shot at the range. Ever. The light machine gun was fun.

Doing the last...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Come here soldier boy

Posted Sat, 11th Jul '09 at 12:57pm by Iku-Turso (Flagellations)

So, for the last couple of weeks I've been doing the rest of my military service as civilian service.

It's ridiculous.

In 2003 I went to the army. Around 80% of all men Finland do. I was highly motivated. I had started active physical training at least 6 months before the service. I was in good shape. My heart rate was 48 bpm when resting, which was quite good enough.

Percentages: 80% of all the people who have hyperthermia, a heat stroke, die. So clinically,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So I broke into my neighbour's apartment

Posted Sat, 13th Dec '08 at 1:11pm by Iku-Turso (Flagellations)

There was a commotion in the hallway. First I didn't think much of it, but being the oh-so friendly neigbourhood stalker, I peeked the door eye to see what it was about.

There had been occasional hoboes about in the searching for shelter from the weather to doze off the effects of antifreeze or whatever they're junking their systems with and this might've been about that. Hoboes fighting in the stairwell of my home. Thrilling. Call the cops, oh my god somebody call an ambulance!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cognitive-Dissonance-Surfing

Posted Wed, 17th Sep '08 at 2:30pm by Iku-Turso (Flagellations)
Updated Wed, 17th Sep '08 at 2:44pm by Iku-Turso

Last night I went to see a video-insatllation and a performace act.

It was interesting enough, but I can't really say I'd understand art.

Seemed a little phoney and afterwards I got the impression that the guy was actually quite serious. Even though I still didn't have the slightest clue what he was on about, or perhaps even what he was on. On to something, definitely I bet, but to me it made little difference. Like I said, it was interesting enough.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The stuff that dreams are made of

Posted Wed, 17th Sep '08 at 1:03pm by Iku-Turso (Flagellations)

Eyes shut and the self shut down, there is no me in dreams. Make it a repetition, make of it what you will, but some thing come to you over and over again. It's all just a little bit of unpersonal and personal history reap-eating, the harvester of pain might visit your dream visions each night, but it is not something that is inflicted on you. I don't see it happening, a dream is not what happens to me. The eye does not see, and I do not have a dream. I am not the best at what I do, and what I don't...
Posted in Uncategorized

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!