Donations
GOG.com
Sorcerer's Place Home | Chatrooms | BoM Rules & FAQ
Sorcerer's Place Stores: Games, Books, DVDs, Merchandise
(buying via these links & our affiliated stores below helps support the site - thanks!)

Have you liked us yet?
Sorcerer's Place on Facebook

Boards o' Magick BoM Blogs!

Go Back   Boards o' Magick > Shaitan

Notices

PLEASE SUPPORT SORCERER'S PLACE BY BUYING FROM OUR NEW SHOP!

Conversation Between Shaitan and saros
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Shaitan
    Fri, 30th Jan '09 3:38pm
    Shaitan
    Sorry I just saw your message now. Basically the answer to your question is yes - he lacks the right to censor at other foras.

I've had some controverses with Sikret the last year or so, I - like you - critiziced some of his mod and he didn't like that. ...and I didn't wan't to flame other communities as he asked me to. I eventually grew tired with him and his mod - and decided to have fun without that mod. I sometimes miss it still, but I'd rather live without. I've followed Sikret's and Baronius's fight against you. Sad to see and I'm sorry to say, but they've done that before.
    Cheers
  2. saros
    Tue, 13th Jan '09 8:59pm
    saros
    What exactly do you mean with your post - that Sikret's too afraid to join an honest discussion at a side (not his own) forum? Is he such a coward?

Sorcerer's Place is an independent project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of time and money on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!