1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The SP Conspiracy Theory Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Bion, Aug 1, 2005.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

These forums are really unique; I've never seen something like this anywhere, the best ever; you wouldn't find something so amazing and so funny.
    I spent all the evening looking for something funny to say here but is imposible, you guys and girls are way to much funny (and I don't have that much english vocabulary :( )

I just think that Tal isn't really the boss here, he and the others are under the hand of Mystra, who wants to rule the universe.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Speaking of ruling, only one name comes to mind:

TIAX!

I know this cuz he hears me. ;)

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Sydax has a point. We are Mystra's Chosen and we will prevail.

5. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I have to bump this thread since I've noticed serious flaws in my people-changing-to-avatar theory. Now Catbert and Tal are obviously plotting to put a new code in the avatar changer maschine to make it better and faster, but my trouble is really why Catbert's avatar is a cat. Now why would he, the chief coder of SP want to turn himself into a cat? It could be of course that Catbert has some sick wierd fantasy about being a cat but I find it highly unlikely. In my professional and educated research I've come to the conclusion that Catbert has to be blind and Tal is using the poor man to his evil plans by promising the return of his sight. Little does Catbert know that Tal has actually changed his avatar to a cat and once the changes are complete he will eat up poor Catbert while he is in his weak and fragile cat form.

Now to the second obvservation. It is obvious that the avatar of BTA is lothar a powerful mage from the planescape universe who is one of the few capable in destroying the nameless one (Planescape Torment reference). Now this makes BTA very powerful and perhaps even a threat to Tal's vile plans of world conquest. Will we se an avatar change with BTA or will perhaps he just mysteriously disappear or perhaps he will actually manage to stop Tal's evil plans, but what will he do then? Will he be the good man and destroy all traces of Tal's experimentations or will he take over the project and conquer the world all by himself or....?

Now for the final chapter of this analysis which will contain a serious warning. Beren has changed his avatar to Haer Dalis which can really be because of one thing, he thinks that his previous avatar might not have been enough to seduce the one who will eventually (hopefully never) choose the Jaheira portrait. For now Beren is uninterested in the powergame of BTA and Tal and concentrates only on finding a way to get resurrect his true love to reality. So whatever you do folks, do not, and I repeat DO NOT choose the Jaheira avatar! The consequences of such and careless action might be more dire than you can even imagine!

[ August 12, 2005, 04:34: Message edited by: Morgoroth ]

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Um, well, I dunno - maybe because his name is catbert? :idea:
    :p

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Noone suspects da puddy-tat.... :evil:

8. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Do you really think that in the grand scheme of SP it's actually likely that one of the bigshots would pick an avatar just because it happened to fit to their nickname? You're just being absurd now. :shake:

9. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Sure, Lothar might be tough, but nothing possesses the sheer power of a Pink Dragon Disciple!

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Pink dragon disciple? Of all the colors available you had to pick PINK? :lol:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Ah-ha! I have THE conspiracy theory!

Tal is Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs! All that was ever shown was Mr. Pink running off with the diamonds and the sounds of gunfire. How do you think he runs this place? Donations? Please! He's padding his nest and sitting in the lap of luxury knowing he's no longer 'Mr. Pink'.

12. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

hmm, so is this the real Tal?

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I've got better shades...

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

You mean since they took that picture? :p

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I guess that makes Mrs. Tal VERY happy since diamonds are a girl's best friend... :p

17. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I believe Tal to actually be the Pink Panther. The Pink Dragon -> The Pink Panther. eh, eh? Or maybe the whole "Pink" conspiracy is because Tal is actually Pinky from "Pinky and The Brain" and he has killed The Brain and stole The Brain's plans for world domination. And he is currently putting them into motion via this message board, his plan is reaching an important stage as can be seen by this avatar changing fiesta. Also Tal aka "Pinky" has chosen to take a pink dragon as an avatar instead of some other pink creature because Tal feels the need to compensate because he is a mouse. Thus he is boosting his confidence by taking a dragon avatar.....or maybe he's trying to throw us off with the contrast between his true identity and his avatar........

18. Xindell Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Odd bunch here...

19. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @Xindell, and you are here now. :)

By the way that is a red dragon, red . Don't know what connotation that has and am not going to speculate.

20. Xindell Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Been here a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Mostly a lurker. Now you know why. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.