Resident Alpha and Omega

Like: 246
Liked 168 Times in 106 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 53,796
Level: 58
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Wanna ShareJunior BloggerBlogbieNew DeliveryThe Popular One
Awards Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Torment: Tides of Numenera!New Server Contributor (2012) - For helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Taluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant future

The first one for me, it's pretty much single-gamedly (heh) responsible for the creation & existence of Sorcerer's Place. I don't make it much of a secret around here that I prefer the original either. BG2 was way too cramped for me, with everyone and their grandmother wanting you to be their saviour and little freedom of exploration - you can't go 10 feet in any direction without bumping into a quest. I loved the exploration aspect of BG1 and I just hope that Oster & Co. don't stuff in a bunch of filler material into the more open areas. That'd just kill it for me.

I just want to play the original again, just in a proper interface for 2012. The inclusion of everything from ToB will already change the original way too much for my liking (call me a purist...). Ideally there'd be a switch to turn all the new stuff off to be able to enjoy both the original and the "enhanced" experiences separately. How about it, Trent?

Join the Sorcerer's Place page!
Taluntain is offline   Reply With Quote