Blades of Vanatar
Vanatar will rise again

Like: 81
Liked 63 Times in 50 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 10,343
Level: 30
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Trend SetterHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie
Awards Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Blades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond reputeBlades of Vanatar has a reputation beyond repute

BG1 one all the way. Like stated above by many, I like the exploration aspect of an RPG, BG2 was cramped big-time. I like to travel and explore, finding the hidden items in a game. BG1 did a thorough job in that regard. But the problem for me is, if they keep it pure as possible, it won't be much of a challenge, because I already played thru the original a hundred times, so I need some added content or changes in the various areas to make a re-do worthwhile.