1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Screenshot of the Week Discussion

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 23, 2005.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thanks. :) Pure paladin, Protection from Evil, possibly two minor protective spells (there was that place in the ruins near to the Ao encampment where you could make a wand with three protective spells). Don't remember if I had anything to enhance wisdom or intelligence, but I definitely had Bull's Strength and Eagle's Splendour (I "wear" those all the time with paladins). Also had some of those short-term paladin buffs on, too, because I doubt I would have been able to hit for 24 points without critical without buffs with that character at level... 11, I think.

Oh, BTW, the woman with a stick looks like a henchman but she's actually attacking my character, not the devil.

2. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

@Olim
    Haha this one made me laugh, "Run away, run away..." :shake:

:EDIT: Excactly my words :p

[ October 16, 2005, 09:27: Message edited by: Lynadin ]

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    RUN AWAY! Ahhh I can hear the Monty Python and Holy grail reference in my mind.

Ah ah good one! :lol:

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

5. khaavern Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Argh, not the stupid golem in the Ilithid caves :) I tried his drink and passed out. Guess I should have paid attention to its description ;)

Also, don't get him angry, he's capable of chunking you fast !

6. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Beren's not going to like this week's screenshot. ;)

7. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

816 damage!? Is that legit character? :eek:

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

There is possibilty of so high damage (critical strike, insane rules - this was done on party member ;) , 25 STR, very high backstab multiplier, high dmg weapon)

9. jA Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

@Undertaker
    It was critical strike&insane rules..
    Weaopn was black blade of disaster,multiplier was x5,and all stats 25 by wish spell.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

This is what happens to people who complain about 'balance' too often. :lol: :thumb:

11. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What the hell!? :eek: Couldn't you have done that to somebody else? Grrrrr .... Ewww the temptation to abuse my mod powers against whoever submitted that .... ;)

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Heh. I wondered when you'd see that, Beren. C'mon, Marko, can't you just perform your "experiments" on Anomen like everyone else? :shake:
    I'll watch my back from now on then, kuemper... ;)

13. jA Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I have summoned companions and then trying to do BIG damage...sorry guys..she was next.. ;)
    but next time i will chose someone
    else.. :)
    any suggestions?

14. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Nalia and Anomen.

15. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

One word: Aerie.

"Ooh, I miss my wings..."

"Hey look over there, I think I see a spare pair!"

"Ooh, rea..." *CHUNK*

:evil:

16. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

:sleep: Sotw is getting worse every week...

17. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Elvenblade:
    It'd be funnier if you were paying attention to olim's Misunderstood Personalities Party. :p

I still think "Yulp - Gulp!" is kind of funny, and all those dead people always makes me laugh. :evil:

18. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You have noone but yourself to blame that Tal hasn't been able to find a funnier SS than one of those in the pack I send...

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've send some pretty funny one, but ne'er do they get showed. I wonder if my sense of humour is too weird for the ''grand public'' :hmm:
    Well I found the Monty Python reference midly amusing. RUN AWAY!!

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Olimikrig, do you have a screen shot where someone in the party isn't *dead*? :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.