1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Saiman40 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Greetings

Just wandered in here, looking for some information on the Co8 version 7.5 thing with new content for the game. Wondered if there was a walkthrough it or something.

Thanks.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    For the most up to date stuff on Co8 you'd best check their own site, which we happen to host as well: http://www.co8.org

4. diablo3warrior Banned

Hi Everyone!

[​IMG] I'm new here and I found your site while searching for gaming forums. I'm interested in the Wizard class in D3 that is why I joined this site sorcerers.net. By the way, I'm planning to do a marathon of my D3 gameplay when it launches. Does anyone here streams their gameplay too? Look forward to meeting great peeps here!

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard! There are people who frequent these baords who capture their gameplay for various games.

6. svscofield2 Gems: 1/31

heya, hola, hello, hi

My name is Sarah & I live in the city of Terre Haute in the state of Indiana. I love to play all sort of games, usually games that my friends give me after beating them several times! :p

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hail and well-met.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    hehe , that's cute.

9. Vorona

Vorona Shadow-Whisperer

Hello! I'm Vorona. I don't really know how to play video games, but I have a lot of fun with them my own way. I have this penchant for starting new characters all the time, and never seem to make it through a whole game. I played Baldur's Gate in its original format and got probably half of the way through. At the time, it felt like I got pretty far, but in retrospect, I think that was just wishful thinking.

Then, I got a new computer that wasn't able to play the old Baldur's Gate, so spent some time on World of Warcraft, but again didn't get very far.

This past fall, I was in France without internet, and ended up actually finishing Dragon Age: Origins. Woohoo! (Although, I must confess, it was on Easy setting). I also found GoG.com and got versions of Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 for my computer, and have been playing BG1 lately. I still don't feel like I should play BG2 until I've finished BG1.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this forum!

Master of Nuhn likes this.
  10. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Welcome to you. There are plenty of chronic restarters here, so you'll fit right in.

11. Dice

Media:
    Hi Vorona - stick around, you might like us :p. Whatnots is a pretty fun forum section too if you just want to socialize.

12. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Don't worry about not playing 'properly' I work on the principle of 'see monster, hit monster' with no regard for all this d3+12/6+the square root of haddock stuff ;)

13. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Hello BOMmers!

Long time, no post. Life's been real busy (in a good way) the last few years but I never forget the best people on the interwebs! Here's to all my old friends here :beer: !

I think I may just stick around and discuss Skyrim, D3 and the general decline of American Freedom...;)

14. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Did I just see a ghost? :)

15. Dice

Media:
    Hacken Slash cool! (Dfly here) Nice to see you drop in!

16. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This is great! A new member, Vorona, who seems to fit in, and Slash is back. :)

Welcome Vorona! :)
    Welcome back Hacken Slash!

Vorona likes this.
  17. Vorona

Vorona Shadow-Whisperer

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! I'm enjoying the social and gaming threads. Somehow, on my first look, I missed the whole book area, and I have a feeling I may be spending lots of time there.

Right now, I'm being very greedy and stealing lots of recipes from the cooking thread . . . but no worries, I'll be adding my own soon enough!

18. Archredbeard Gems: 1/31

Hello all, new to this forum, great site and lots of info for a noob like me :)

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heya Archredbeard! :hello: That's exactly what I thought when I joined. :) You'll probably see that this is more than just your regular gaming site, so enjoy! :thumb:

20. Fuzzzeeee Gems: 1/31

Hey guys!

I'm Fuzzzeeee (or Steven, if you prefer), and I actually happened to stumble across this forum while trying to work out a fix for my Icewind Dale LAN problems... though I'm sure I'll rant about that in the relevant section!

As for my gaming background, I've pretty much been a PC gamer all my life, and have spent many countless hours starting and restarting Icewind Dale 1/2; Neverwinter Nights etc. (I love creating characters too much, what can I say? :p). I'm also currently playing through Baldur's Gate again for the purposes of doing a Let's Play for my YouTube channel, though I won't go on about that because I'm not 100% sure whether that breaks any rules! My family and I play 4th ed. D&D on occasion, so I'm also a huge fan of doing it pencil and paper style too. Honestly, I'm not sure how I haven't managed to find this place several years earlier, but I'm certainly glad I have now.

I look forward to posting regularly and getting into the old forum routine again, it's been too long...

Cheers,
    Fuzz.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.