1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

BoM Arcade Now Available!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2008.

1. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    My wrist actually started to hurt at the 1 hour mark, lol.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

:jawdrop: Double-meaning alert...

That's some old-school games you got there, Tal. Any plans to introduce Pacman anytime soon?

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Quite possible. I'll be adding plenty more games soon, just have a few other priorities to deal with at the moment.

4. Disciple of The Watch

Gauntlet would be pretty cool too...

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    ================================================.    
          .-.   .-.     .--.                         |    
         | OO| | OO|   / _.-' .-.   .-.  .-.   .''.  |    
         |   | |   |   \  '-. '-'   '-'  '-'   '..'  |    
         '^^^' '^^^'    '--'                         |    
     ===============.  .-.  .================.  .-.  |    
                    | |   | |                |  '-'  |    
                    | |   | |                |       |    
                    | ':-:' |                |  .-.  |    
                    |  '-'  |                |  '-'  |    
     ==============='       '================'       |

6. Taluntain

Media:
    I've added a few more games today, so go beat my high scores. :p

7. Disciple of The Watch

Gauntlet would also be a freaking sweet addition, Tal.

Bubble Bobble? Oh, dude, does THAT bring back memories... so many hours of playing that in a second state...

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha, I have that game on my calculator...

9. Taluntain

Media:
    I've tested a version of Gauntlet 2 but it's so buggy that I won't add it, since wall clipping (and not being able to get back in) and getting trapped inside areas without keys to open them is probably not by design... but then, I never played the original, so those could be "features"... though I doubt it. :shake: Maybe I can find a better version at some point.

10. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Holy Bubble Bobble! My God, I played that so much as a kid.

11. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I think bubble bobble keeps bugging quite a lot, the bubbles fly oddly and sometimes I get killed without touching anything. One time the game even crashed when I lost a life leaving the dragon stuck.

12. Taluntain

Media:
    That's the "random luck" feature. :shake:

13. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

I like the Cutie Quake game. Any chance you will be adding some more?

14. Taluntain

Media:
    Yea, I'll probably add a few new ones every week, so keep checking back. ;)

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I don't get the Cutie Quake... Sometimes after ~50 shots the gun won't fire any more, but there are times when I've shot over 70 rounds... What gives?

16. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

I don't know how many times have you missed when this happened?

17. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Not many as far as I know... My accuracy wasn't that bad.

18. Boy at a busstop Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Yeah, I've noticed the random gun malfunction as well. It happened to me twice now, I think it happens after too many misfires or shooting too fast.

Oh btw, BTA: I challenge you to a game of pinball!

To be honest, 7up pinball is pretty lame, I've seen better ones, but it's still cool to have on the site.

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Moon Lander is nearly a good game - but argh - repitition. It's pretty easy when you've got the hang of it.

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Gah, so many games! To think I was once second on the leaderboard- I don't think I'll be reaching such dizzying heights for quite some time (if ever again).

Is anyone else having a problem with Cutie Quake not saving their score? The last two times I tried to submit score, it gave me a message that my score will not be submitted. And then the score was gone. :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.