1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which are you more excited for?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by reepnorp, Mar 16, 2012.

?

Which are you more looking forward to?

1. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  2. Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition

25 vote(s)
    52.1%
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I voted BG2. Thing is, I'm wondering how moddable it is likely to be. I have to admit, I don't play unmodded Baldur's Gate anymore, 1 or 2. I *really* hope we can get some awesome mods up and running quickly.

2. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

I much prefer the second game which was the first one I played unless you count the demo for BG 1. I think it had better characters and story. I would enjoy some new characters for BG2. Does anyone know if there are new NPS's for BG2EE or do they just carry over the ones from BGee?

3. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

They are bringing over Dorn, Neera and Rasaad. Not sure about Baeloth. They are also adding an Evil Assassin chic to the mix. Modders are helping on the project so expect to see tons of NPCs mods converted soon after release of BG2EE.

We are going to see the culmination of the enitre BG community come together with BG2EE. The modding possibilities should be endless.

4. fastfritz Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

BG 2

Almost finished with BGEE. That's why I voted for BG2. I know I'll have to wait eons so I'll be replaying BGEE many times and probably IWD2. :p

5. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    This is the second time i hear that Modders are involved in BG2EE.
    Is there some source I can read up on?

6. Tillix Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

VERY Close call. I Chose BG1EE for the explorational feeling as well.

What got my attention was being able to Play BG1 or BG2 on an Ipad/android device!
    It sounds tempting. First Reviews are not looking good, though. I'll start another thread for people that can share some experience with BG2 on an Ipad.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.