1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your sign?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, May 4, 2012.

?

What's your sign?

1. Aries: March 21 - April 19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Taurus: April 20 - May 20

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Gemini: May 21 - June 20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cancer: June 21 - July 22

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Leo: July 23 - August 22

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. Virgo: August 23 - September 22

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  7. Libra: September 23 - October 22

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Scorpio: October 23 - November 21

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Sagittarius: November 22 - December 21

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  10. Capricorn: December 22 - January 19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Aquarius: January 20 - February 18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Pisces: February 19 - March 20

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Based on the standard zodiac sign system, what's your sign?

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I would like to mention that I do not believe in all this superstitious nonsense. However for the fun of sharing semi-personal stuff; I am a lion hear me roar !

edit: Wasn't there a zodiac revision or something recently ? 'Cause when looking at wiki's chart, I would be Cancer instead of a Leo.

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "Authorized Personnel Only"

4. Ofelix

Media:
    Sudo tell me your sign.

5. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Only authorized people are allowed to know what 30 day period you were born in during an unknown year? ;)

6. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

No tresspassing.

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Libra (on the Zodiac:))

8. Dice

Media:
    Pisces - although I think the newpaper zodiac readings are about as valid as fortune cookies .... I do seem to have a lot in common with the personality of a Pisces with a few major differences.

9. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah well, that's coincidental I've got pretty much none of the typical characteristics of a Leo.

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Oh?! I have all of the typical traits of a Libra except ... well, most of them.

:D

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'm the most stereotypical sagittarius you're ever likely to meet. My chart is all wonky - it's pretty much EVERYTHING EVER clustered in the Sagittarean region. Like, guy who collects weird astrological charts was all "omg I am so saving this" at it.

Not that I believe in it, but I think that a lot of the typical "traits" have a sientific explanation based on stuff like conditions during pregnancy and first months of life.

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Virgo always wins these polls. I still havent heard a plausible explanation as to why.

13. Ofelix

Media:
    Uh let me try;

well I've got one but it's a little flawed and kinda limited to people living in temperate climate and the northern hemisphere. Virgos are born mid August to mid September, which are the 8th and 9th month of the Gregorian calendar. As you all know (hopefully) human pregnancy last for 9 month. So that means Virgos were conceived during mid January to mid February aka northern winter months. So, hypothesis; it's cold, you can't really go out and there's nothing else better to do :p

14. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Christmas break (complete with the Christmas pity sex) -- geeks beget geeks.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Looking at my social network, Pisces and Scorpios would win these pools. An awful lot of friends/family/relatives are born on March 3,4 or 5, and October 25th (my birthday) counts the most anniversaries (including our NecroBunny / Oryctolagus Mortis :p).

To be clear: Scorpio here.

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Speaking as a Virgo, my parents straight up told me I was conceived over Christmas vacation. To make it even worse, it was apparently at my grandparents' house.

Believe me, that's the kind of thing I would have loved to go through life not knowing

17. Dice

Media:
    LOL Reep - understand that it's a parents obligation to occasionally embarrass their children. Actually I told my oldest son that he was conceived in a laundry nook in a tiny room at the top of a house in Mexico. :p He actually found it funny and we discussed him getting a tattoo on his butt in the shape of a "Made In Mexico" stamp.

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

None of the explanations sit well with me. They might apply to partying teenagers but it doesn't really explain why so many normal young married couples would be any more likely to conceive in December and January than any other time of the year.

19. T2Bruno

Media:
    'Tis the season. A bit of eggnog or hot toddy add a generous helping of holiday spirit and even a married guy can get laid.

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.