1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I know Wereturnip has not posted in this thread to be officially welcomed but with a name like that I couldn't resist.

:wave: Hi, Wereturnip.

Were is Takara when you need him and how is he?

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

:wave: Nicolas Hydre is back!!

4. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Welcome all new mortal souls :wave:

5. Age.Of.Innocence Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

*waves* (I don't know how to bring up the waving smiley in the fast reply as I don't know the code lol)

Hey, I'm new here. I've read my welcome PM and the FAQ's so I won't be asking any questions. Just introducing myself.

Hi everyone, my name is Jo and I'm a... wait a minute wrong forum. No really, I've only just started playing BG2 but I enjoy it and the reason I found this place is through my good friend who is on this forum, Sir Farivald! I've played Neverwinter Nights but unfortunately I do not own the game. I like Diablo 2 as I have the game, Arcanum, *thinks* I can't think of any more games right now but I'm sure I'll pop up in other threads soon.

It's nice to meet you all, well say hello to you all. *waves again*

~Jo~

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Welcome aboard Age.Of.Innocence. :wave:

7. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Hope you'll have benefit as much as I have had from this board.

That reminds me of donating some to this site, so Tal could keep up the great work - when I have som in abundance ;)

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    :wave: Hello Age.Of.Inoncence! Take a chair be sure to keep your bows, swords, and godlike powers in check and enjoy the ride! :roll: :rolling: whheeee!

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Well, havnt posted here before, so hello to all the new members, remember to keep your hands and feet and other bodily parts inside the roller coaster ride that is life, and have fun.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Hello to Mahtan Nénharma!

A good friend of mine, and esteemed writer!

11. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Hey guys! Just thought I'd drop by and add myself into this little thread. You know, I do believe it needed a special touch, so now that IM HERE it should all work out! :D

Umm, yeh I just found out about this thread now so shhhh, don't yell at me. Please. :lol:

And btw, HA! I know how to use smileys so THERE! Quite :bs: how I'm soOooOo good isn't it! :grin:

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Allo, I've been MIA for the past few days.. from March 6.. so I'm back now. :)

13. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Welcome Back EI :wave:

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Thanks muchly DS, ol' boy!

15. Fly2tHeSkY

Eyyy! Look to the left ...

Oh! What's that! An avatar! :grin:

Sorry I'm jus a little hypo atm! Hehe!

So what does everyone think of my newfound goodlookingness?

[There aren't enough general spam threads that you have to make off-topic spam in this one??? :rolleyes: ] - dmc

[ March 15, 2006, 16:26: Message edited by: dmc ]

16. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

@dmc- You seem to pick on Mr. $ilvershield quite a bit, don't you think?

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well Dmc does have a point.

18. Fly2tHeSkY

Meh he loves me, he just doesn't wana admit it! Sorry I was just feeling a little hypo when I wrote it :p

Won't happen again dmc :grin:

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I meant to put a ' :D ' and a ' ;) ' at the end of that; was purely in jest m'dears.

20. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Look you bozos, you don't follow an admonishment against off-topic nonsense with a bunch more off-topic nonsense. Got it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.