1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, I never bothered to introduce myself as Mediocre Man (more out of a poor memory than anything else), so I've decided to introduce myself under my new moniker: Clixby, a word "The Deeper Meaning of Liff", a dictionary of things there aren't any words for yet, defines as meaning "Politely rude. Briskly vague. Firmly uninformative."
    Which I feel pretty much sums me up as a conversationalist.

3. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Hello! I have been a lurker (guess that is the right term) for nearly a year but finally joined SP about a month ago. I just started posting recently.

I found this place by accident while looking for a BG2 and Planscape Torment walkthrough. I have been a fan ever since.

I am new to message boards and posting but think this is the environment for me. The people here seem very friendly and welcoming.

I am an old school RPG guy but have really enjoyed getting into CRPGs since I got married (many moons ago). I really love all the information I can find here though I am not as savvy as most of you.

4. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm back from my mini-holiday now :)

5. Redrake Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

Well, after posting in a few games forums, perhaps I should introduce myself. I'm Redrake, some of you might know me from other boards (the now dead Interplay and Ashford City boards or the alive Chosen of Mystra and Frozen North). Those who don't know me, are going to. :evil:

6. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Dang after returning from a couple of weeks holyday I discover my good old desktop dead. I just hate the fact, that I have to buy a new and install everything again. Well I'll be around on my wifes laptop, miss ya all and miss the BG series.

7. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

Hey all! I know I probably wasn't that well known here before, but if anyone did notice I had gone somewhat missing, know that I am very much alive!

I moved house, and after the long time I took to get the internet again, I managed to forget to log back in until now! I am sitting at a shiny new PC, custom built at the weekend, ready for Neverwinter Nights 2 (and Medieval 2: Total War.)

Glad to be back amongst my fellow adventurers. Now, where's the ale?

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Here :beer: WB.

9. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Summer has finishéd, and I have returned. However, woe has befallen me. I shall have no home internet access until November! Other than that, things are looking relatively happy. What have I missed?

10. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

w00t! My second post this year. And this time I put it in the right spot. Taluntain would be proud.

11. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I'm a free man again! Yay! :banana: :banana:

Meaning that my 270 day long military service has been done and I will be returning to normal spa... err posting. ;)

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Welcome back Morgoroth!

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

270 days of runtu and you're sane enough to post?

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Hola all. Finally have some connectivity to the WWW again. I had a good trip.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

WB, Morgy. It's been a long time.

WB, my favorite Marilith. Hope the trip went great.

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Yay! Kuempy's back! :banana:

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    It's so hard to be separated from you guys...

...so I've just popped in here for a quickie :p

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Guess who's back? :D

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Hide the cheese! :mommy:

WB Arabwel. :wave:

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

What? I thought it was going to be a couple more months yet.
    ...Hmm. Now that the disbelief is over...
    YAY! :banana: WB!
    /me steals all the cheese :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.