1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

2. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Hey guys! Im back after a week! Well, as in I wasn't here because I got suspended from school and decided to go on a little holiday to sydney for the week, but just thought I'd tell everyone anyways! :D

Did anyone miss me ... :D

3. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Of course we did! Silly person. :shake: The quote game needs 2 people to support the diddeys and Elven arses... :lol:

4. Hethan the Skald Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

I think this is the right place for my first post, eh?

Hello there, I'm Han from Sao Paulo, Brazil, completely addicted to BG2. I think it's pretty cool that 5 (7 if you count BG1, right?) years later those games are still so popular. Usually I'm not fond of message boards but this one seemed like a different place. So here I am, to bug you all. Well, at least a couple of times a week.

Since I live in South America, most IE games were released here, except for the expansions. I played BG1/ToTSC a long while ago, then IWD1 and then BG2, but I only got my hands on ToB and HoW a couple of weeks ago, and I got addicted to BG2 all over again.

I'm currently playing BG2 with a Skald (but you figured that out already I guess!) and having a blast. Oh well.

Guess that's it for now. Hello again to you all. CHEERS

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Welcome! :wave: Enjoy the boards and don't be afraid to ask questions or comment. We're an okay bunch for the most part.

Don't hog the cheese dip. I'm protective of my cheese. ;)

6. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Welcome, Nice to see someone from south of the equator that isn't Aussie or NZ :p :beer:

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Welcome, Han :grin:

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hiya Han :wave: welcome to the madhouse :lol:

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Welcome aboard, Han :)

10. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

11. Hethan the Skald Gems: 5/31

Veteran

Hey thanks, lots of welcome messages there!

Cheers

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome Han! (seems you got a nick already :) )

Before you make any more posts, I suggest you say your friends and family goodbye. This place is addictive and causes major troubles with the real world around you. I bet someone will point out that SP in fact IS the real world and anything else is but a figment of your imagination. :D

Aye! I agree on that. We need more links to South America for our total domination of.. never mind.

Anyway Han, I hope you enjoy your stay. But I also hope you realize there's no way back! ;)

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I'm back! I was quite badly ill on Sunday (high fever et al), and was away all week to Warwick. It's been an exhausting few days, what with all this running around while trying to recover, but I've had a fantastic time. I missed you all though, even for such a short period of time!

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    To Warwick? No wonder you've been ill. I heard the dungeons of Warwick castle were 'unhealthy' to say the least.
    Wb!

15. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    :lol:
    Warwick university's actually closer to Coventry than to Warwick. No scratch that, it's not close to anything: it's a very lovely campus in the middle of absolutely nowhere.
    And Coventry... well, it might be "the city of peace" (any idea why by the way?), but it sure isn't pretty. Unless this wasn't Coventry, and the taxi driver played a very cruel practical joke on us.

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Coventry is the city of peace with Dresden because they were firebombed during the war and then re-built

17. Hethan the Skald Gems: 5/31

Veteran

Hey Master of Nuhn, thanks for the warm welcome. I don't post a lot, but spend a couple of hours/day browsing through the forums, so I understand what you mean by this place being so addictive!

I'll see what I can do about that SA domination thing. hehe

Cheers!

18. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

*Takes out a large stick made out of glass with gold decorations and pokes everyone on their left eye.*

I'm back and doing DA news agien, welcome me back or I'll keep poking. O_-

19. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Stop poking me eye!

/little halfling rogue attempts to steal pretty glass stick with gold decorations.

Hello, Eldular, :wave: Welcome back. Nice to have you with us.

edit oops, :doh: bad spelling error. Thanks Eldular. :)

[ April 08, 2006, 07:31: Message edited by: Nakia ]

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Owwww.

/me kicks El in the shin.

Welcome back :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.