1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Screenshot of the Week Discussion

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It's a module screenshot. The module was made with the NWN toolset. It's not from the original game or the expansions.

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I've seen it recently. Fairly annoying considering the other anime series on. Few people know of D&D here even now, no wonder it took 20 years for that show to cross the oceans.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:lol: I can just imagine him saying that to Xzar; he would bite him! :shake:

4. Shrikant

:lol: That is way too funny, even going by Korgan's normal irritation with his co-adventurers. Edwin, bite me :lol:
    By the way, is that Valen in the second slot?

5. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Yes, that's Valen. And you just got to admire Wesley's appreciation for subtleties for giving this portrait to such a character. :) Ah, the melancholy of a darkened soul...

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

LMAO. Bite me, Edwin. How many times have we all said that to the Thayvian? Pull up a chair, Korgan, this one's on me! :beer:

7. Western Paladin Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Heh, glad you guys liked it. :) I submitted that screenshot ages and ages ago, and ages and ages passed, and I thought it wasn't going to be used!

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Wasn't THAT long ago... a few months. Most of the screens sent in get used, just not right away.

9. Western Paladin Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Ah, in that case I understand. :)

10. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

This weeks screenshot what game is that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  11. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Planescape: Torment.

12. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

"Guys, guys, queue up for autographs, please" Planescape: Torment screenshot submitted by Keneth.

Thus, the game is... Planescape: Torment ;)

13. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:jawdrop: Wait, is that Keneth of the Darkforest? I thought that guy left ages ago!

14. Taluntain

Media:
    His screenshots haven't.

15. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Hmm, guess I didn't let it load all the way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  16. Shrikant

How does a cat that registered here in June 2005 know about that :grin: What is the record for longest interval between submission and posting as SotW, Tal? I think BTA's NWN submission waited 3 years :shake:

17. Taluntain

Media:
    BTA's screenshots have gone up before that, of course. But when people send in multiple screenshots at once, it'd logically take years before all of them were shown (if ever). Not to mention that when I have more of them from the same person, I can only pick the best ones. Pretty much all of the Torment screenshots posted in the last 3 years have been from Keneth; he's sent in about 100 of them taken over the course of his playing of the game. No one sends in any others, hence, his are the only ones being posted.

I also haven't had any BG1, IWD, IWD2, PoR2 and ToEE (and their expansions) screenshots sent in in months. So if anyone sends any of those in, they'll get preferrential treatment.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:hahaerr: Oh, Shrikant, I can hear them now...

19. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] LOL - I didn't recognize my own screenshot :shake:

20. Taluntain

Media:
    I've corrected the brightness on it, it was way too bright. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.