1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Good to see ya again, Depaara :)

Saw you at recent visitors just now and went right up in SS to check if there's any thread where i can say hello ;)

2. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

@ Dave the Magic Turtle: Damn - that means no Cheech and Chong dialogue, huh? Good to see you back. :wave:

Hi folks - after a brief respite, I'm back, and hopefully to stay! Thanks for your kind words in the Goodbye thread, too - having sorted out the career/RL stuff that was bugging me, it's good to be on SP again.

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I just recently noticed this thread! There's so many of them that every thread won't fit in my hands, not to mention of the tangled mass between my ears! Sorry about not reading the FAQ so diligently, I do that a lot. :doh: :o

So...Ahem...Good tidings to you and yours! :wave: Sorcerer's Place is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! Thank you very much, you who inhabit and keep this place alive!

4. Succubus Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hello everyone. :wave:

I'm new here. Another member, Silverstar, recommended this forum to me. :)

A little bit about myself: I love music, art, fantasy, and CRPGs [like BG2: SoA and ToB, Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction, and Planescape: Torment.] Favourite ADnD settings would have to be Planescape and Forgotten Realms. :D

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Why hello dare! :wave:

I think you'll have a good time! If a 14 year-old can be entertained here, I'm sure you can!

:wave:

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hello Succubus :wave:

Enjoy yourself here I know I do :)

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah, excellent. Another demon into the fold. :evil: :wave:

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :wave: Welcome, Succubus, to the world of BoM. Have fun.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Achhh, nev blooooodt!

Err, um, ah, errr... Oh. hello, newlings :angel:

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I welcome all newbies. :wave:

11. Cwell the fine Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi, I'm the newbie today. :)

I'm a big fan of a few games, namely BG1, BG2, IWD1, IWD2, and PS:T.

I'm here for some advice on these games and to share ideas. Nice to see y'all!

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :wave: Welcome to BoM and SP. I'm coming down with a cold or I'd make this a little more SPish.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    May your days be merry and bright and may all your blue screens be white. :p

:shake:

All right, all right. Welcome to SP. ;)

14. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Welcome aboard Cwell the fine! :roll:

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

:wave: welcome to the house of fun :roll: :)

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Damn, deja vu. Somebody just mentioned the old "Cwell the Fine" from D&D refence books in another thread a while ago.
    :wave: Welcome to the boardiest boards that ever boarded up a board! :roll: (Okay, it sounded better in my head.)
    From one bard to another, I bid thee welcome and a very fine stay.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Heya, it's me! No, I couldn't think of anything better. :p Come, my raven, enjoy SP.

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Your raven? I thought I was the raven? Welcome Cwell. Everything is fine here.

19. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Whee, after being stranded on the lonely island "No Internet" for three months, with only occasional, limited access to it, having broadband again really is refreshing. Quite a better line too :)

Spamming spree?

Here i come :alien:

20. Nakia

Media:
    Welcome back, Gothmog.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.