1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Happy Birthday Thread #2

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by dmc, May 24, 2007.

1. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's all down hill from here, dmc. Grey and/or balding, having to get up to pee in the middle of the night, sagging breasts - oh yeah, the fun's just starting!

Oh well, happy birthday anyway, I guess.

:p

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Happy Birthday, dmc!

Well, that is assuming that you haven't been totally depressed by Splunge's portrayal of your future!

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, at least you get to look forward to grey and/or balding, having to get up to pee in the middle of the night, and sagging breasts.

Wait - I might have talked about that already.

Did I mention the memory loss?

:p

4. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    23rd birthday today. Crappiest birthday ever. Hooray. :cry:

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Sorry to hear that, Faye! :(

I hope things lighten up for you, and that you do get a happy birthday after all.

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Aww...HBD in any case Faye..

And belated ones as well for everyone else! Have a :banana:

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Yay, im 20 now! Depressing tho, spent the last hour of my teenage years cleaning my kitchen. On a happier note, i was cleaning my kitchen so that its presentable for the party im having tonight! ;)

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :banana: Happy Birthday, Dalveen. :wave:

10. Montresor

Media:
    If you've started cleaning the kitchen, then you're officially no longer a teenager. :p

Time for :banana: and :beer: and more :banana: and :beer:! Happy Birthday!!

11. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    HBD Dalveen! Cheers :beer:

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Thanks guys, i plan to have quite a few :beer: tonight

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Since I'm below drinking age, have one for me Dalveen :beer: . HBD

14. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Happy 22nd Birthday to Arabwel, wherever she may be...

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Belated happy birthday to everyone! Hope you rocked it :beer:

16. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

When did SP start emailing out birthday greetings. I got one a few days ago and don't ever remember receiving one before.

Taluntain likes this.
  17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Ah, that must be one of the new board's features... Cool.

18. Splunge

Media:
    Happy Birthday to the 50 or so members who are listed in the Today's Birthdays section as having been born on January 1. And especially to those 10 people who appear to be older than 100. :shake:

Montresor likes this.
  19. Montresor

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, Splunge, you have to admit the forum attracts members of all ages. Apart from the centenarians, there is a 1-year old, two 4-year olds, and one 7-year old. :D :shake:

Happy birthday to all today's birthday children! :banana:

20. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: Methinks we may have a bug here. The moth has attacked SP's birthdays!

Gee, Splunge, look at all the potential members for AOoOF.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.