1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Happy Birthday Thread #2

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by dmc, May 24, 2007.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    This is something that's carried over from the old boards where everyone could enter whatever they wanted as the birth date. Doesn't work like that any more.

2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Happy birthday to Goli and Klorox.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Happy Birthday to all the January babies. :banana:

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm 17 today :banana:

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    HBD The Magister!

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Happy birthday! :banana:

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Happy birthday Magister. Good day to be born, the 4th of Jan.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oh I don't know. I get less presents -_-

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Happy birthday to me,
    Happy birthday to me,
    Happy birthday to Magpie,
    Happy birthday to me!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
    :banana: :banana: :banana:
    :banana: :banana:
    :banana:

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Hah. HBD Magpie :)

11. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Happy Birthday to Rallymama! :banana:

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Thank you, Montresor! :roll:

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  14. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Happy 29th

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Happy Birthday Rally!

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Happy Birthday, Sis. :banana:

17. Taluntain

Media:
    Happy birthday, Takara! And all those of you who've had them recently, too. ;)

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Same from me. ;)

19. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Thanks. :)

20. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm 20 today!

And the only people that got me presents were 2 of my friends, and my girlfriend. Nothing from my parents, or my brother, or any other family.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.