1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Absence Notices Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Taluntain, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yeees, Back for a day then I will be away until the 2nd of Jan, 2007.

Happy New Year to all. See you next year. :wave: :banana: :beer:

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Jan the 10th I'll be back and I'll start being creative again.... maybe

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'll be out of town and without internet connection today and most of tomorrow.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Never thought I'd be posting here.

Going to be away until next week - a nice long weekend in Australia. So that's Kala out of the The Voyage West RP for a few days!

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, it's the end of the term, and there have been exams, and end of term parties, etc. I'm sorry I haven't had time to do much on here. I assume I'll be back into the swing of things around Thursday, hopefully.

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I will be out of town on a school camp for the next 3 days with no acess to the net. Therefore James, Max and Septh will be out of action for a time.

Sorry.

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Well, looks like Daie's main comp is down, and the one he's using now doesn't allow him to login on websites, so he can't post. Naturally, this means he will be away for a while.

In Rashemen, I figure Maron and Daie can sit and wait with Delphinae back at the cave, since they can't get to the whirlwind at the moment anyway.

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Daie's main comp is down. His access will be sporadic.

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    GOnna be away for a week or so, going to Italy with the College choir. So if people just want to assume I'm following, or off doing something I'll be back in a week :)

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm going away Thursaday 05/04 until 11/04 my access will be sporadic so I'm not really going to do much. When I have the inspiration Ciana will talk at Kelvados :)

11. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'll be in Chi-Town from the next few days (hopefully back on late Saturday), but looks like things are going slow enough that I absence won't be problematic. In the Voyage West, NPCs will be unresponsive until I return and in Robes of Stone, Ergurd will be down for the time being.

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I apologize for not posting for the last couple of days but I had to Internet Service. Hopefully all is well now.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Away for a few days. Back soon.

14. Morogot Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Shall be gone until the 23rd of June.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Internet connection's going to be down anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks. Fraid I won't be posting here much till I get it back up and running.

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    My motherbord shorted out on the weekend so until I replace it I wont be able to post much. sorry

17. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    And I've got exams until Saturday...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.