1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I'm back

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Dice, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Although I never actually said goodbye to anyone here when I left three years ago (with the exception of a couple of people) I wanted to officially post that I'm back.

It was not my choice to leave originally, but now I can do what I damn well please.

Please tell me all about how you missed me :D.

Death Rabbit likes this.
  2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yo!

Good to have you back.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Good to have you back!

More importantly: Glad you can do as you please now :)

4. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    welcome back

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm back too! Glad at least two of us are.

6. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sounds like you were in prison. Welcome back.

7. Dice

Media:
    To the Great Snook - Well if by prison you mean suffocating, controlling and ....... marriage then yes, I suppose so. No offense to those of you who are in happy healthy marriages.

To HB - Welcome back to you too.

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ... I was going to say married, but wimped out (especially since I am married).

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Wb D'fly. You were missed.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I was going to say it sounds like you've gone down to only 99 problems, but I am often considered socially inappropriate with such humour :p

Death Rabbit likes this.
  11. Dice

Media:
    Well eight, I would say that would be more relevant to my husbands situation right now ;).

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] From going to a girls school to a male dominated university course I can truly say I've met just as many men that fit the parameters ;)

Good to see you back.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.