1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pippa vs. Kate

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Ben Snow Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

After the party pics were released...Pippa. She seems a little more willing to cut loose.

3. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm for both at the same time. But if I must choose, I'd take Kate.

4. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    I predict that this thread will be far more popular than the first Pippa vs. Kate thread, where they got off track talking about credit cards or something. :D

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Kate.

6. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Since Kate involves really big and dangerous body guards I think Pippa's the obvious choice.

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Who?

8. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Best. Thread. Ever.

Also, Kate for long term girlfriend, Pippa for multiple short term relationship(s).
    :D

9. Déise

Déise Both happy and miserable, without the happy part!

Kate, duh.

Though I'd rather the Spencer sisters. Twins Basil, twins!

10. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I assume Kate is the new British Princess, who the hell is Pippa?

11. Déise

Déise Both happy and miserable, without the happy part!

Her sister. She was bridesmaid at the wedding. Apparently she had a great bum in the dress but I can't see how people can tell. The dress gets in the way

12. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Both. On the boat I just saw in the pictures.

13. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

Pippa. Her name in Greek slang means oral sex, so she gets extra points in this "competition" :D.

14. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    In Swedish Pippa is slang for basic sex.

15. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I didn't know of the various interpretations of Pippa, but I thought that her name was way cool anyway. Bonus points now. I'll take Pippa. As the non-princess sister, she's going to have to be a bit of a wild child to make the news as much as Kate. Plus, by a slim margin, I think she's more attractive. (But it's hard to tell really - the only time I've really seen her is at the wedding, and because she's all dressed up and looking perfect, maybe it's not a fair comparison. Then again, as princess, Kate also looks perfect most of the time.)

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wonder why the world as a bit of an obsession with Will & Kate (and by extension, Pippa)? There are plenty of other royal families around the world, with members marrying up and what have you. Why such attention on Will & Kate?

17. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

Because when the international media present life-style and gossip news from a specific country, they usually reproduce the news that are the focus of the local media. So my guess is that the Spanish or Dutch media don't focus too much on their royal families. In addition, the yellow press is hungry for scandals and the British royal family has been proved a good source.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Because if America is going to bombard us with their elections by the gods we're going to bombard them with our royalty! :D

19. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I know quite a few people who are interested in the Royal Family. And it's not a small group - the wedding was televised here in the US. But that doesn't extend to other European nations - just Britain. I've never seen royals from any other nation get married on US TV. So I agree with BOC on that point.

20. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    I think it was partly the motion of her ocean.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.