1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Jaguar, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

The title says it all. Merry Christams 2003 everyone. And also Happy Chanukah, and any others that I forgot.

And remember, everbody be good. :angel:

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You better not shout!
    You better not cry :wail:
    You better not (something) :confused:
    (Line missed out, I think)
    Because Santa claws is coming to town!

He knows when you are sleeping
    He knows when you're awake
    He knows when you've been good or bad
    So be good for goodness sake!

You better not shout!
    You better not cry :wail:
    You better not (something) :confused:
    (Line missed out, I think)
    Because Santa claws is coming to town!

He's checking his list,
    He's doing it twice
    He's going to find out whose naughty or nice
    Because Santa claws is coming to town, in 19 days!

Even though it's slightly early, Merry Christmas to everyone!

3. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

The two lines you have missed are

You better not pout,
    I'm telling you why.

And it's Claus, not claws.

Yes it's far far too early for this. Christmas should not be mentioned until 24th December. If then. I won't comment on the smiley-faces with red and white hats, because I fear the wrath of Tal.

God help us, our council has just spent another few million (I'm serious, it's proabaly even more) on crappy decorations. Jesus would turn in his grave, or cave, cross, whatever.

Bah Humbug.

If this keeps up, I'm going to revert to Blood Sacrifices to celebrate the Solstice.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well I'm no song expert :p

And some of us won't have access to a computer on the 24th, but still, a week or so later wouldn't have hurt anyone.

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Ah, whats the harm of celebrating early. I am out of school already this semester, so it feels like Christmas. :p

And besides, Tal's Santa Smileys gave me the idea. :D

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Now Tal will close this topic since it's three weeks too early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.