1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

You know you've been playing Fallout 3 too much when....

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Sir Belisarius, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    1) You pass First Aid kits in the office and open them to see if they have bobby pins and Rad-Away in them.

2) You look at a lawn mower and think: "now if I had a motorcycle gas tank and handbrake, and a pilot light...

3) When someone hands you a glass of water, you ask: "Is this purified?"

4) You wonder how many rads you're going to get if you flush the toilet.

5) You carry a metro pass around with you at all times in case you run into a Protectron in the subway.

6) you calculate all your Christmas purchases in caps.

7) You call crab cakes "mirelurk cakes" now.

8) You think about changing your dog's name to "Dogmeat."

9) You pick up random objects and tuck them away into your pocket...Just in case you need it for something.

10) You turn on your radio occasionally, just to see if you can pick up Three Dog, or maybe another station you've never heard before.

That's all I could think of off the top of my head...

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    11) When you make this kind of thread. :p

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    12) You start humming I don't want to set the world on fire while reading this forum.

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    13) When you think you can fit an unlimited amount of ammo in your pocket

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually I haven't played the game in about a week but this morning when my husband was leaving to buy a Christmas tree in very bitter cold weather I was tempted to tell him to be careful of radiation poisoning. :D I didn't though, because I felt I would have probably gotten a weird look from him.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.