1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

where to find old ad&d games?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by mesa, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesa Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I've been playing the ad&d gold box series since i was a kid, and recently my childhood memories have been revived with baldurs gate and all the new ad&d rpg's coming out..and suddenly i've had this insane craving to play all those classic krynn series which unfortunately was not included in interplay forgotten realms archive..so if anyone has them and is kind enough to send it to me or direct me to where i can download it i would be so grateful...and also it would be nice to talk to people who have not forgotten these great games...khoo33@hotmail.com

2. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Im not sure, but isnt krynn DragonLance? you can buy dragonlance boxed set in any good bookstore

3. mesa Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

um i dont think so..its games not books....and ive never come across it in any book stores..

4. Wingfoot Guest

5. Capt. Tripps Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

6. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Isn't that illegal?

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Yea, more or less. But it's debatable whether it is illegal to copy games than can no longer be bought in stores and that are no longer supported by their developers. In my opinion, they should be glad that people still want to play them and at least make them downloadable from the official websites for a small fee. Like WoTC is doing for the discontinued products. That's good business sense.

But if gaming companies don't bother to do that, well... That's their own fault and incompetence. People will always find a way to get what they want.

Anyway, this debate is more suiting for Whatnots so if anyone wants to start talking about it there, open a new topic. I'm closing this one here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.