1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Anybody with "Die Vecna, Die" here?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Rakanishu, Mar 25, 2001.

1. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Anybody has this title? Supposedly the last 2e adventure, I have heard good things about it. Plus it ties with Sigil, that's always good in my books.

2. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Nobody even heard of it?

Heh heh. That's what can happen when you give a potentially good product a retarded name. :D

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh yes, I've heard of it; but that wasn't what you asked... :)

4. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Blacthorne, you've heard of it but you didn't buy it? Why? Have you leafed through and decided that it's not worth it after all?

The plot seems intriguing to me.....

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Heh, heh... No, I have never actually seen it in person, but I have heard mention of it in the past... :)

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Heard of it, definitely. It's a catchy name, too bad it's also a lame name to give a product.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Amazingly...I have a ton o' Greyhawk stuff. Mostly older, from '79 up until about '94 or so...I think the last Greyhawk module I bought was "Rary the Traitor."

I also have most of the "Dragon" magazines from 30 to 150 or 160

A good gig...The last module I played in Greyhawk before being swept into the Abyss,and coming out in Faerun! So that's how my paladin of Heironeous made it to the Realms!

8. Sol'Kanar Guest

Vecna is my special friend...

9. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Sir Bel, am I mistaken or have you played "Die Vecna, Die"??

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i have, i buy just about every d&d product out there, in fact if there was a d&d makeup kit i would buy it, and use it ;)

11. licarion Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Rakanishu, answering your question: "I have it". And the plot is great. It really starts on the two other modules Vecna Lives!(a very old one...) and the more recent (Vecna Reborns). This two modules will help you to anderstand many things, but you can play only the last one "Die, Vecna Dies" without any real problem. In the second module Vecna reapear on Ravenloft and there is mentions that Azalin is really Vecna with another name. In this last module Vecna gets the power to free himself from the powers of Ravenloft and scapes into Sigil. There he reaches the status of a full power (inside Sigil!), and attempts to take the control of Sigil and possibly the multiverse...

12. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Arghh, Sir Bel, pardon me but I could not make out what you said very well. Please don't blame me for not maxing my intelligence score. But I take it you've played the module? Please tell me more of it! :)

Hmmm, Azalin is Vecna? What blasphemy to suggest this! (j/k!)

I don't know much about Ravenloft, but doesn't this contradict what is written in The Dead King?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.