1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Absence Notices Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Taluntain, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] This thread is to be used to announce all character absences. Since many people here are involved in several role-play threads, posting an OOC announcement in every one that they won't be around is tedious and a waste of board resources.

How does it work here? Simple. You make 1 post, detailing the role-play threads you will be missing from, the character(s) which will be missing, the predicted period of absence, and your predicted return date. You should also detail here whether you want someone else to post as your character(s) or not.

Once you return, simply start posting in the relevant role-play threads again and please DO NOT post any notices of return - your posting again will make your return obvious.

DMs/GMs should check this thread regularly to see if anyone will be missing from their role-play threads.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I will be absent for the next two or three days. (August 11-13)

Trademeet - Elwithral Irenicus

Rasheman - Delinos/Kelvados DeVir

Brynn Shander - Daren Baggins

Forbidden Forest - Derek Windfollow

Anyone can post for me in any of these threads. Look to my character posts in any of the character threads for my personality and past. Talk to y'all later!

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I won't be around for a few days, but I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back, but it might be as late as Friday.

Pirates RP - Alexa

Kilty, Ara and Rally can post for my character if it's absolutely necessary.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar has left Roleplay Corner forever.

I know, it's sad, but we must go on. I will be posting for Dalamar from now on.

5. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

I will be gone from tomorrow August 25th till September 3rd on vacation.

Characters I play:

Nicolas Hydre - Forbidden Forest
    Alexi Mornie - Rasheman
    Nathan Leath - Alpha One
    Jeibi Lanzer - Brynn Shander
    Dumbledalf Gandore - Trademeet

To: Elwithral, Scot, Nakia, or the DM's of any threads I am in...
    If you really need me in any of the threads especially Forbidden Forest or Alpha One in which I am a very important character either knock me out or play my characters when needed. If anyone else wants to play one of my roles look to my Character Profile so you know the personality and history of my characters.

Goodbye everyone!

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

I'm off again for a few days... hopefully I'll be back by Tuesday (the 30th) at the very outside, but no guarantees.

Pirates RP - Alexa

The usual suspects, Ara, Kilty and Rally, may post for me if necessary.

EDIT: Looks like I may be stuck here for a few more days. Shouldn't be much later than Thursday.

[ August 29, 2005, 18:50: Message edited by: Laiwethel ]

7. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm off on holiday for four days from tomorrow, back on Thursday 1st.

Pirates RP - Jacques

All FAI people feel free to post for me if I'm needed.

8. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'll be gone from tomorrow, Tuesday 30th to Friday the 2nd.

Alpha One - Damien

I'd prefer to only have the DM (Lantus) control my character, but if nessercery anyone can use him.

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I may not be around much for the next few days. I'm having computer problems and am lucky to be able to get on the Internet. Please feel free to post for me in any RP thread I'm in. Mainly The Rashermen and the Trademeet ones.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Due to loads of unwanted homework, many sports games and practices, and duties of student council president, I may be absent at times during the week. I am busy the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th. If people would like to post for me, feel free.

In Trademeet, I would like for kuemper or Scot to post for only Dalamar, not Elwithral. Also the army and Yugia.

In Rashemen, I would like for Benan or Felinoid to post for Delinos and Kelvados, and the assassins, and/or Huiy'Trej.

~~Also, I am busy on the 7th now, and on the 9th. Ugh. I hate homework.

[ October 06, 2005, 02:42: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    i will be leaving early on the 5th abnd be back late on the 7th.

In my absence, posting for my characters in the Pirates RP:

Blind Berrik: Anyone
    Miss Parkinsson: Anyone
    Ricardo: Lai, Rally, Kilty, or Ari only.

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I will be gone from the 7th to the 11th sans computer. Threads affected: Rashermen and Trademeet. Feel free to post for me. Remember that Tania's water magic won't be very valuable in a dry area. Has to be some water in the ground or rain clouds. Her priest spells may come in handy. She can't raise the dead yet so don't die. :)

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar Maximus is back!!
    Nicolas Hydre maybe also back!
    Mystra be praised!

Muhahaha!

[ October 09, 2005, 00:04: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

14. Nakia

Media:
    I will be absent this coming week from Thursday (USA Thanksgiving) until Monday afternoon.

RP threads:

Rashemen- Scott please post for me (Nakia)

Trademeet - Elwithral Irenicus is DM there but anyone can post for Tania. Just remember in the desert she will primarily use her Cleric skills. She is not able to raise anyone who dies so don't die. :)

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Thanksgiving vacation from the 23rd through the 27th. Probably won't have internet access at my uncle's.

Rasheman - Not just yet ;)
    Warwic - kuemper or Scot can post for Dala.

16. Nakia

Media:
    I will be gone from Wednesday, Dec 21 until Tuesday, Dec 27th up to New York without computer access.

Threads affected are Rashemen, Trademeet and Forbidden Forest. Scot may post for me in any of these.

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Not that it really matters much since Pirates is only sporadically active, but I'll be gone from 22 December to 29 December, with internet access but low available time to post. I probably won't be really available until 2 January.

Arifirh knows what's going on with Matty, and she's available as a plot device should she be needed. Cornwallis, of course, if pretty well up for grabs.

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

I'm visiting my mother right now and internet is sporadic at best. I won't be back at regular posting until the 9th of January.

In Pirates for Alexa: Rally, Ara and Kilted Crusader.

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Off for the weekend, back late on the 16th.

Rasheman - She'll just meekly come west with the group, not contributing much. If any big questions come up (like we get to the temple before I get back), Darkstrider knows what I want to do so he's got permission.
    Warwic - kuemper, Scot, or Darkstrider can post for Dala

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Exams coming: not much time for old SP.

Trademeet - Nakia
    Laelit - Scot
    Rasheman - Anyone
    Forbidden Forest - Anyone

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.