1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard to the two of you :)

Have you tried? You should be able to. The only thing you can't do until you've made 10 posts is start a blog.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You can also fall in the moderation queue if you post external links and have less than 10 posts - but that just means a moderator has to approve your post before it shows.

4. squirrel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi Folks,
    just dropped by the forums as I've picked up my old copy of icewind Dale II to play - I used to be a regular on a Baldur's Gate forum years ago and I still love these games, though haven't played them for a long time.

Squirrel

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard squirrel! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
  6. Arctic Daishi Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Media:
    Been here over one year now! Hello everyone!

7. jazzjessika Gems: 1/31

Hi This is jazz

Hi m jst joined this wonderful platform to learn and to contribute in some manner
    :cool:

8. veska Gems: 1/31

Hi,

I'm 'veska' I have no experience with these forums/blogs or whatever so here goes

I've been a fan/player of infinity games for more years than I want to think about, I'm disabled/w/chair user and use pc's for amusement, writing and music uses. I'm a musician of some more years than I care to think about, I played brass instruments for 6 yrs, went on to guitar/bass/drums vocals for many years, arthritis stopped the guitar playing, so I moved onto keyboards. (thus the music uses) I enjoyed BG1, BG2, don't like TOB addon though, seems a bit like a 2 mins to knock off time type of addon! hey only my opinion! I play both icewind dale 1 (how) Icewind dale II. I have in the past used the downloaded apps to modify and make weapons etc. great fun, if only I could remember how I did it!!

Look forward to using this media to connect to others of typelike interests

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  9. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome to the boards veska! :)

10. veska Gems: 1/31

Thanx for the welcome, this forum has already, as I have been having display probs. One of the members explained how to rectify a different vid prob, but I tried it any, hey it works!! thanx guys

11. CajunGamer Gems: 1/31

Hello,

I played BG1 a while back, and now I'm getting back into it again. I have finished the game a few times, but now I'm wanting to getting some information on building a full party of Player Characters. Maybe try out a few mods and actually finish BG2.

12. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Welcome. You've come to the right place.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ah I miss this place, I think I'll be spending a bit more time here this year. Gots to get my post count over 5K at least ;)

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That shouldn't be too hard considering how near you are to that virtual precipice... :D

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha yeah I set myself up well this past decade... though I've taken multi-year hiatus (plural?) a few times. I think it's awesome many of the regulars are still, well, regular! Do many members contribute in ways other than just posting in the Random Babbling Posts? :p

16. Taluntain

Media:
  17. blagg12 Gems: 1/31

Hi!

New here and looking to expand my experience on Neverwinter Nights Hordes of The Underdark. Glad to be part of the community!:)

18. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome aboard! :)

19. polyblip Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

hello, landed here by searching for baldur's gate info. spent a lot more time (8 years) in everquest tho. originally got hooked on the rpg life with bg:dark alliance! for ps2 hehe.

now i'm playin a ton of bg for pc.
    _cheers

20. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome to SP! :)

polyblip likes this.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.